Autopsy Round 13, 2021: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Season well and truly done. Was weeks ago, but with the bye, it's time to adjust our priorities. Play Connolly, give Byrnes more chances in the midfield, back in Highmore. Butler can spend a few weeks in the twos. Been underwhelming all year. Lonie is hopeless. Stop this cycle of bringing him in and out. He's not up to it.

I rememeber I think during pre season that Ratts had given a lot of trust to the plaers to basiclly run their own running sessions with not a lot of input from the fitness guys or something like that. I remember being a little bit like ooh thats interesting. Well its turned out pure ass.

Wow... is that legit?

Not even feeling disappointed tbh..what do you expect..our system, structure, game plan and coach inc his assistants are an absolute joke. If we get a first Rd pick for Billings just take and run..hell then also no chance we nail that pick with our top class recruiters..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointing. A couple of blokes in StKilda jumpers just turned it up when the heat began to rise. Some hard decisions need to be made.
If only they had LDU

He started on the wing tonight and played ruck last week
It doesn't matter where Battle was playing he was s**t. It was a scrappy game and there were opportunities to get into it, every time he went near it he stuffed up. He is lucky to be in the side at the moment, wouldn't be surprised if he's dropped after the bye.

Even when the Cats were winning on Thursday, Tuohy's preference was long and straight.

1) Touhy is a better kick.
2) Cat's are braver.

I see a good FB kick in Howard but he is an uber defensive player and an uber defensive kick out. It needs to be Hill, we need reasons to involve him, get him kicking out

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
What?

So he can sprint 50m to get on the end of his own ball every time we give up a score?

You cannot be potting Clark who had his jaw knocked out a quarter in

So Clarke's clear lack of workrate is irrelevant because he got a knock on the jaw?

If he wants to walk around as an AFL player with a pot belly and grandma arms that is his prerogative, but he certainly has zero hope of being an elite AFL player.

It's a shame, because he could be one. Clearly is not being pushed to get there.
[/QUOTE]
Mate get absolutely ****ed. Should be ashamed to be posting this

Leave it alone for fu** sake, your like a dog with a ******* bone. It hasn't cost anything at all bar a future second. It's no worse than any other trade that didn't end well.

How long did it take you to get over the Lovett one? Or are you still harbering ill hate about that too???? What about the Hamill trade? Yeah nah? fu** me. Just let it go
Can’t defend Hannebery trade
Sydney laughing at us

When the saints are on they are one of the most dangerous sides in the comp. That is a fact. Maybe a loss like this is a silver lining ? After the bye you guys can just play your natural game. I see a bit of 2013 to 2016 tigers in your side. Our issue then was being over coached, maybe that's the case now. Ratt's getting scared after a few thumpings and gone way to one side with the tough love angle and this is the result.

It's going to be hard to make finals but if you come back and just play your natural game, let your players play on instinct over instruction, It would not surprise me if you get a run on and make it

Ratts will never take this club anywhere, don't let it fester on like we did with Richo

Like a band aid straight off

Let’s get Ross back.
(I mean Lyon not Seb)
He’d make men out of the boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back