Grand Slam Wimbledon 2021 - CONGRATS ASH BARTY! 🥳🍺🎉🎾

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WHOAAAAA! - ARRRRRGH! - WHOOOOA! - ARRRRRRGH! - is what I would have screamed at Sabalenka during my goodbye exchange at the net....

WHOAAAAA! - ARRRRRGH! - WHOOOOA! - ARRRRRRGH! - is what I would have screamed at Sabalenka during my goodbye exchange at the net....

Sounds like some movie on another website lol

Yeah if it had of been Sabalenka v Kerber it would be WHOAAA -ARRGH vs NNNNOYYY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of really good semis. Barty and Kerber, attractive match. Pliksova and Sabakenka were just amazing. Well done to both of them, to the 4 of them. Barty will have her work cut out for her to pull this off, but she’s smart as a whip and in with a good chance if she can get the serves back!

It means a lot. And you know what, Barty cares about stats like that. Some say that tennis players don't represent a country, and in some instances in tennis that is absolutely true. But Barty absolutely represents Australians and indigenous people with everything she has on court. She is such a ripper.
And no screaming!

That ship has sailed and gone the WTA did nothing about it when it first started to become an issue ( looking at you Serena) and now it’s way to late.
Need to go further back than her. Seles was the ringleader who started it and Ruzici was a willing accomplice. Should have been stopped then.

Back