Grand Slam Wimbledon 2021 - CONGRATS ASH BARTY! 🥳🍺🎉🎾

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooft this scream/grunt she produces is something else.
It’s embarrassing for tennis, and has been for decades.

Really wish the umpire could tell her toshut up
That ship has sailed and gone the WTA did nothing about it when it first started to become an issue ( looking at you Serena) and now it’s way to late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That ship has sailed and gone the WTA did nothing about it when it first started to become an issue ( looking at you Serena) and now it’s way to late.

When Serena played Sharapova (who was also a part-time screamer) if you looked away, it sounded like two women in a pub glassing each other..!!!

When Serena played Sharapova (who was also a part-time screamer) if you looked away, it sounded like two women in a pub glassing each other..!!!

Sharapova va Azarenka was fun lol

Been absolute quality! High number of winners to unforced error ratio from both players so far.

Both semis have been really good

So not looking forward to starting at 6am tomorrow farrrrr out!

I've been watching all match and literally only just noticed both of these girls have tatts.

That's how commonplace it has become. I'm getting old. And I'm not even that old.

I've been watching all match and literally only just noticed both of these girls have tatts.

That's how commonplace it has become. I'm getting old. And I'm not even that old.

You are a young moucey!

Back