No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pies have (allegedly) short listed B Scott. Geez I hope he's their choice - will guarantee they're no threat for the duration of his tenure. But we'll also be back to whingeing and whining twinsies.
His brother said (when Brad was mentioned in connection with another coaching vacancy) that he shouldn’t apply as senior coaching was too stressful. Brotherly concern or rivalry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno. Maybe it's just the way he is portayed in the media. I didn't feel this way prior to recently.
I made mention of this in the distant past here. As somebody who has dealt with him on a professional level.

I can assure you that he pretty full of himself and is prone to bouts of unpleasantness. So he should make for an exceptional coach.
Perfect colour to represent their relocation and rebranding as the Dingley 'shithole' Hawks.

Regardless of location. Hawthorn have always had fascistic tendencies in my view.

I made mention of this in the distant past here. As somebody who has dealt with him on a professional level.

I can assure you that he pretty full of himself and is prone to bouts of unpleasantness. So he should make for an exceptional coach.

Regardless of location. Hawthorn have always had fascistic tendencies in my view.
Heil Hitler = Hawthorn Hawks?

The media really have their work cut out for them trying to make this ragged end of an increasingly lacunary season seem meaningful.

No doubt they’ll crack in though, either out of wilful self-delusion or out of a dogged sense of duty to their employers, the AFL and the public.

Lacunary…great word. Had to look it up but I definitely learned something new today. Thanks Dogwatch.

I’m starting the campaign to bring Scott back to Norf.

With Mark Neeld and Peter Rohde as his assistants.
Good on you Leon. I always knew you had a strong sense of civic duty.

May I also suggest you bring Brendan McCartney as player counsellor and welfare manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back