Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't happen.

i wouldnt be so sure. the rhetoric is becoming louder and louder that they have tried everything, nothing is working, so better to live with the virus.

and it was reported yesterday the let it rip faction of NSW cabinet is growing in numbers (lead by the idiot treasurer)

I've never been able to understand opposition to the curfew. If everything is closed there is nowhere to go anyway.
That’s why Brett Sutton made a point of saying he was not consulted about the curfew

Disaster Boy threw her under the bus and quite honestly I sincerely doubt she was the one ultimately responsible for putting in charge $10 an hour security, barely fit to guard a supermarket much less a job that was the first line of defense in keeping the virus out of the general community, for quarantine supervision. So in reality she was just an easy scapegoat that Disaster could conveniently dispose of for his own, and Labor's, political survival.
I wonder if or when we will hear her story?

If everything is closed, what's the point of a curfew?
From what they are suggesting, it is families ignoring the rules and mingling at night driving the spread more than retail at the moment. A curfew will help with that especially if they stop just letting people off so lightly for breaking the rules.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone have the feeling Dan is going to go beast mode this afternoon in National Cabinet?
Does anyone have a feeling Dictator Dan is contemplating a move into Federal politics? In his mind he has nothing more to achieve in VIC and he sees himself as the COVID saviour #standwithdanforcanberra

It stops people visiting their mates and getting on the beers.
I'm uncomfortable with the amount of power we've given our governments, none of whom have proven themselves capable.

It gives me the shits whenever someone tells me that people can't be trusted. Given a choice of controlling our leaders or the populace, I know what I'd choose.

Let's hang Dan and Scummo upside down at Federation square so we can throw rotten apples at them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So let me get this right, ATAGI for so long have said AZ is not the choice for U60's sending out media releases accordingly, now we have the below. It is no wonder our vacc rates are poxy, have they been playing politics all the long with this, because i would like those who defend them explain to me with a straight face whilst all this time they have been negative towards this, whilst many places in the world have been ok with it, all of a sudden they are ok with it, we blame the Scomo for not doing enough ( fair call ), but you have the peak body who approves, this changing their mind all of a sudden. Should this not be the advice for all of Australia since our vacc rates are poor.

1627105707963.png

So let me get this right, ATAGI for so long have said AZ is not the choice for U60's sending out media releases accordingly, now we have the below. It is no wonder our vacc rates are poxy, have they been playing politics all the long with this, because i would like those who defend them explain to me with a straight face whilst all this time they have been negative towards this, whilst many places in the world have been ok with it, all of a sudden they are ok with it, we blame the Scomo for not doing enough ( fair call ), but you have the peak body who approves, this changing their mind all of a sudden. Should this not be the advice for all of Australia since our vacc rates are poor.

View attachment 1185531

The risk of getting covid/death in Sydney region has now overtaken the risk of AZ blood clots. They have always said advice will change according to risk.

Also, ATAGI had a change of leadership in recent days, not sure if that was a political decision.

The risk of getting covid/death in Sydney region has now overtaken the risk of AZ blood clots. They have always said advice will change according to risk.

Also, ATAGI had a change of leadership in recent days, not sure if that was a political decision.

But are we not all in the same boat, the risk of catching Covid could cause death to anyone at any time, the risk has always been there with Covid.

Why have the rest of the worlds medical bodies been ok with it, yet not ours ?

But are we not all in the same boat, the risk of catching Covid could cause death to anyone at any time, the risk has always been there with Covid.

The risk of catching covid in Perth is much less, compared to Sydney.

Another example, someone under 50 in Tasmania died this week from AZ, I don't think they have any covid there at the moment.

The reason journalism is so low in the public's estimation is because of sh*t journalism like this. Martin Foley is a class act.

The incessant whinging and guilt-tripping is out of sheer panick, these journo goons know they're ****ed and there's nothing their pointed words and crafty bullshit can do about it. You can't bullshit a virus away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back