Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't actually punch the horse

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Fighting stance. Clenched fist. Connection with horse's head. Horse's mouth twists - the rein was loose so it wasn't being pulled. Right, didn't connect.:rolleyes:

Takes a lot of courage to do that.

Cool story.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Sometimes wonder if rather than simply being a part of Dan's highly paid social media team, maybe Chris is actually his communications adviser or speech writer? He can twist anything like you've never seen outside a Dan press conference...

Interestingly enough his communications advisor started about the same time they joined Bigfooty...

Sometimes wonder if rather than simply being a part of Dan's highly paid social media team, maybe Chris is actually his communications adviser or speech writer? He can twist anything like you've never seen outside a Dan press conference...

Interestingly enough his communications advisor started about the same time they joined Bigfooty...

Alan Jones clones vs Dan's speech writer

I know the protest marches happened elsewhere, but f*ck me dead we are too soft with these types of right wing nut jobs. If we don't nip this in the bud this shits going to become rampant in the future, particularly if the economy tanks and people lose jobs and get exposed to these ideas.

Doesnt help when you're Bolt's/ Jones/ Neil Mitchells barely say boo about these things but had an aneurism over the BLM marches (which were also a very bad idea at the time in consideration of the pandemic).

It's madness that they all aren't fined or at least recorded by the cops so they know who's attending the next conspiracy rally.

Should have detained as many of the protestors as possible and put them in 2 weeks enforced isolation (I doubt they follow the orders at home). March them all down to one of the stadiums and house them there. Get them a some tents, sleeping bags and some warm clothes (Maybe some nice "Freedumb" jumpers). Provide them with food maybe even let them watch the ABC feed on the big screen.

I know the protest marches happened elsewhere, but f*ck me dead we are too soft with these types of right wing nut jobs. If we don't nip this in the bud this shits going to become rampant in the future, particularly if the economy tanks and people lose jobs and get exposed to these ideas.
Economy "might" drop, and people "might" lose jobs?

Out of curiosity, have you just woken up from a coma?

Congratulations to the protestors today for the efforts… driving / myki-ing into the city…they literally gained.. ahhh nothing.

Congratulations to the protestors today for the efforts… driving / myki-ing into the city…they literally gained.. ahhh nothing.
For all we know they might have gained everyone a few more weeks of lockdown. Then again at least now they've let the authorities know which people to keep an eye on. Remember when protestors used to wear masks?

For all we know they might have gained everyone a few more weeks of lockdown. Then again at least now they've let the authorities know which people to keep an eye on. Remember when protestors used to wear masks?
Today, 40,000 tests, only 12 were positive.

Yes, agree, lock everything down its looking catastrophic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today, 40,000 tests, only 12 were positive.

Yes, agree, lock everything down its looking catastrophic
LOL that wasn't what I was saying.

Was more pointing out that some of these *s meeting up with all their * mates from all across the city might have started new clusters which could bite us in the arse in a weeks time.

Not that we should just add extra weeks just because they held a protest. Although putting all these * into isolation for 2 weeks wouldn't be a bad idea.

LOL that wasn't what I was saying.

Was more pointing out that some of these ******s meeting up with all their ****** mates from all across the city might have started new clusters which could bite us in the arse in a weeks time.

Not that we should just add extra weeks just because they held a protest. Although putting all these ****** into isolation for 2 weeks wouldn't be a bad idea.
At the end of the day the loony anti-lockdown protesters are just reverse image loony I Stand By Dan followers.
Both groups are nothing more than idiots

Interesting back in Melbourne visiting friends and mask and lockdown fatigue clearly growing, never seen so many people out with no masks on.

this would be more annoying if you had any credibility. Luckily, no one believes a thing you say.

The difference is the risk of contracting covid right now in greater Sydney

They keep telling us the vaccine is the only way out, so we have a vaccine in abundance that it seems is ok to use, why not allow it to be used to not get to the place Sydney is in now. Not pick and choose when it is ok to use, isn't prevention better than the cure ?

Last edited:
They keep telling us the vaccine is the only way out, so we have a vaccine in abundance that it seems is ok to use, why not allow it to be used to not get to the place Sydney is in now. Not pick and choose when it is ok to use, isn't prevention better than the cure ?

we dont have pfizer in abundance

we have plenty of az, but the trainwreck messaging on this has killed confidence in the public for it (and the latest change in ATAGI position on AZ hasnt helped matters)

Fighting stance. Clenched fist. Connection with horse's head. Horse's mouth twists - the rein was loose so it wasn't being pulled. Right, didn't connect.:rolleyes:

Takes a lot of courage to do that.

You cannot be serious, he did not punch that horse, he pushed it away.

we dont have pfizer in abundance

we have plenty of az, but the trainwreck messaging on this has killed confidence in the public for it (and the latest change in ATAGI position on AZ hasnt helped matters)

And that was my whole point, why have ATAGI taken that stance, that is it ok when suitable, it's either ok or it's not, and surely prevention is better than what we have now.

It was always allowed. The advice was for under 50's to speak with your GP.

Try paying attention.

And that was my whole point, why have ATAGI taken that stance, that is it ok when suitable, it's either ok or it's not, and surely prevention is better than what we have now.

prevention? what do you consider prevention given youre let it rip stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back