Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These protesting motherf***ers. Wouldn't be one of these campaigners with an IQ over 90.
I was at the Cricketers bar getting a couple of last tap beers in before lockdown and the anti-lockdown crew walked past to do their derp outside parliament. Pretty much the same crowd you'd see at an alt-right racist rally. Just nothing but butt ugly stupid people. I guess one day we'll get a really lethal pandemic and they'll all die but for now I dunno what you do.

I was at the Cricketers bar getting a couple of last tap beers in before lockdown and the anti-lockdown crew walked past to do their derp outside parliament. Pretty much the same crowd you'd see at an alt-right racist rally. Just nothing but butt ugly stupid people. I guess one day we'll get a really lethal pandemic and they'll all die but for now I dunno what you do.
Ricky Gervais in one of his comedy routines said he was so over stupid people that we should take the poison/warning labels off drano and the likes and see how it goes.
Loving the T-shirts that say ‘freedom keeper’. Dopey zealot would be more apt.

Last edited:
Gee Sutton has a lot to say about today's protests. Would carry more weight if he was as outspoken about the BLM government approved protest.

Now come on, at 5pm on a Friday night Danny boy very politely said we don’t want you to protest but 100% support your cause…

Of course on his social media where these people actually read, nothing, nada, zilch except for pushing the BLM cause…

So let me get this right, ATAGI for so long have said AZ is not the choice for U60's sending out media releases accordingly, now we have the below. It is no wonder our vacc rates are poxy, have they been playing politics all the long with this, because i would like those who defend them explain to me with a straight face whilst all this time they have been negative towards this, whilst many places in the world have been ok with it, all of a sudden they are ok with it, we blame the Scomo for not doing enough ( fair call ), but you have the peak body who approves, this changing their mind all of a sudden. Should this not be the advice for all of Australia since our vacc rates are poor.

View attachment 1185531

I must admit the advice shouldn’t change … we are in a world wide pandemic … the chances of a government being d#%ks and letting the virus spread is high.
… and the only purpose of a vaccine is to prevent an out break.

so when did they think a vaccine wasn’t necessary? To help reduce risk?

this same advice should be national

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But are we not all in the same boat, the risk of catching Covid could cause death to anyone at any time, the risk has always been there with Covid.

Why have the rest of the worlds medical bodies been ok with it, yet not ours ?
The difference is the risk of contracting covid right now in greater Sydney

Best CHO in the land. And by a margin.:thumbsu:

g4vWnQH.jpg

How would you rate Caleb Daniel's performance as Western Bulldogs Defender/Midfielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back