Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really should be an article on Joyce and how he set us up for success. Must be disheartening to lay the foundation but get none of the plaudits.

Zurhaar - rookie
Larkey - pk 73
Turner - rookie
McKay, Jy, LDU, Thomas, Scott

I actually think player development has been a bigger Achilles heel than drafting in the past.

Some often injured of those that would have made it like Garner and Walker didn’t help either.

Jy, LDU, Thomas, and Scott fell to us for various reasons but those other picks have been very good.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

For those who have early access, the AFLPA 22 Under 22 team is out for selection. LDU, TT and Sleevo are our options.

Makes it tough to decide who is captain and vice captain.

The Melbourne circle jerk continues.

Rivers, Petty and Jordan, really?

TT shoehorned forward despite beating Jordan in basically every statistical category.

Rivers is averaging 15 disposals a game...

Petty has only played 14 games and is playing next to two of the best defenders in the league and getting it 8 times a game.

TT shoehorned forward despite beating Jordan in basically every statistical category.

Petty has only played 14 games and is playing next to two of the best defenders in the league and getting it 8 times a game.

Honestly. The sooner you learn the Zen art of completely ignoring all AFL and AFL related mass media the happier you will be. They have literally NFI.

rivers is a gun

rivers is a gun
So is James Jordon. For rising stars he's ranked in the top 6-8 for pretty much everything. Weird to complain about those two tbh

Edit: This is Jordon's statistical profile. He should probably be in the final team, let alone the squad. I don't understand Sphynx's complaint. Screenshot (42).png

So is James Jordon. For rising stars he's ranked in the top 6-8 for pretty much everything. Weird to complain about those two tbh

Edit: This is Jordon's statistical profile. He should probably be in the final team, let alone the squad. I don't understand Sphynx's complaint.View attachment 1202250
Not just rising stars, though. Sam Walsh is up to 60-odd games by now. And of course Bont made this team five years in a row.

Not just rising stars, though. Sam Walsh is up to 60-odd games by now. And of course Bont made this team five years in a row.
Oh, yeah, I know that. I'm just illustrating that he's been bloody good and definitely deserves to be in the squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edit: This is Jordon's statistical profile. He should probably be in the final team, let alone the squad. I don't understand Sphynx's complaint.View attachment 1202250

This isnt the rising star.

It’s the best u22 players in the comp.

The fact he is 6-8 just for rising stars in most categories is an example of why he shouldn’t be in it.

This isnt the rising star.

It’s the best u22 players in the comp.

The fact he is 6-8 just for rising stars in most categories is an example of why he shouldn’t be in it.
That's bizarre logic. I know it's not the rising star, but his high ranking in pretty much every statistical category suggests he's one of the best u22 players in the league.

Trent Rivers & James Gordon 🤝 both guns

That's bizarre logic. I know it's not the rising star, but his high ranking in pretty much every statistical category suggests he's one of the best u22 players in the league.

No, it suggests he’s one of the highest rated players u/21 years of age that had played less than 10 games prior to the start of the season.

No, it suggests he’s one of the highest rated players u/21 years of age that had played less than 10 games prior to the start of the season.
Which would mean that he should at least be in the squad of players rewarding the best u22 performers for the season, right?

There really should be an article on Joyce and how he set us up for success. Must be disheartening to lay the foundation but get none of the plaudits.

Zurhaar - rookie
Larkey - pk 73
Turner - rookie
McKay, Jy, LDU, Thomas, Scott
ha ha ha. All but Turner and McKay were taken after he was moved out of list management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back