Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you missed this part?

Over three decades about 17 metres of sand dune has been lost to the sea; the recession has sped up over the last 15 years.

I have not noticed that NO. I go back further than 15 years, Thanks for suggesting I need to look more closely.

No it isn’t. Science is proven. You can’t just pick and choose when you want to follow science.

But climate science is not 100% proven and results vary widely. That is why it is still open for debate

But climate science is not 100% proven and results vary widely. That is why it is still open for debate
Just like evolution is not proven you mean? the climate is changing and human acitivities have contributed to it, it's the variables we are debating here, not the result.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are way off.

A senior US climate official has warned Australia’s targets are “not sufficient” and the country should be considering a 50% cut in greenhouse gas emissions by 2030, given the urgency of the threat outlined this week in a landmark report.
Dr Jonathan Pershing, the deputy to US presidential climate envoy John Kerry, said the major report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change had “set the stage” for the Cop26 summit in Glasgow in November and would place “a lot more pressure” on the world’s biggest 20 emitting countries to act.

The only thing still open to debate is just how long the fossil fuel industry will be able to muddy the waters and continue generating short term wealth for themselves and their enablers at the expense of everyone's future.

We have to start doing things, climate deniers like yourself are just an embarrassing side show now. Your opinion counts for zilch mate.

At least you NOW understand the use of coal in the renewable energy space. What China does counts, what India does counts .... we make no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back