Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock-down fatigue has hit me like a train, these last few days to the point that I have no reason to "live" and this just made it so much worse. I pretty much have lock-down-flu. I just have no motivation to do anything any more.
Fair enough-it’s a terrible drag. Hang in there. Won’t last forever.

The damage to its reputation and loss of business would be long-term, and continuing after lockdown ends.
There is also the factor that it is an extremely well-known and popular venue, not just in the immediate area, but across the northern suburbs.

Spit it out, what are you trying to avoid saying, its a region based group, members of a footy club, car enthusiasts, a racial group ... across the northern suburbs.

And that is why Dan can do whatever he wants and his government will be returned
A number of people I know have been having mates over and watching footy games together on Friday/Saturday nights. They are in the superspreader age group. Curfew will reduce that happening. Its a drag but its effective.

never underestimate the stupidity of a footballer

suspend and fine if confirmed

I have very good information that players from interstate clubs have been given hire cars and are free to travel around the state as they please with a blind eye being turned by both their accommodation provider and the AFL.

No problem with that at all. If they want to promote the game Australia wide, then they have to be prepared to play the GF outside of Melbourne. The day will come when we see an Sth Aust/West Aust/QLD or Sydney GF. Absolute insanity if that sort of rivalry is held in Melbourne.

I have no issues with the GF in Perth. Will be great to have a packed Optus Stadium, even if it happens to be 2 Melbourne teams in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no issues with the GF in Perth. Will be great to have a packed Optus Stadium, even if it happens to be 2 Melbourne teams in it.

The AFL should make the call now and move every finals team to WA. Play the entire series there. Fans make the game and Optus Stadium can provide a full house.

Shutting playgrounds..seriously?

Have we had a single case of transmission from an outdoor playground ever?

Thousands of kids will be in (even more) tears over this.For zero benefit.. but you know.. SCIENCE!

Serious question - do you have young kids?

Nice to see people are blaming the Premier for idiots behaving like idiots.

I said it last year and this year. By being selfish there are certain people that just don't care about what is happening around them but only care about themselves, their rights and their life is more important than anything else.

We find ourselves again, where we are, due to this "me me me" attitude. Whether it was from people in Sydney or anywhere else.

Do we need a carrot and stick approach...whereby if you do the right thing, you are rewarded...like say financially. And if you do the wrong thing you are penalised..but not financially.

Dan and Gladys have said the same with regards to lock downs and restrictions at 80% will stay.

They just said it won’t mean zero lockdowns or restrictions, I mean if you think anything less than 100% freedom is failure, then you will be very disappointed for a long time.

I’m more concerned immediate term, I can see us being in this type of lockdown until at least October.

What exactly are the Dan / Lockdown haters suggest we do ? I don't get what you lot want?

Ofcourse it sucks - I fu**en hate it, everyone ******* hates it - but it's time for you f*n snowflakes to demonstrate some goddamn stoicism, harden the fu** up and deal with it

------------------
a text from my brother -

"Take me back to Lockdown City, where the grass is unseen and the world is shitty"

sums it up

Exactly, I want to see people with actual alternative ways out of this who just have a cry when we are in lockdown.

I don’t like it, no one does. I’ve been mentally all over the place the last week or 2, but realise we need to stick fat.

The AFL should make the call now and move every finals team to WA. Play the entire series there. Fans make the game and Optus Stadium can provide a full house.

Can the AFL move it without the Vic governments permission? Dan said today it was to early to make a call on the Grand Final. Maybe they haven’t agree to let it go yet.

Exactly, I want to see people with actual alternative ways out of this who just have a cry when we are in lockdown.

I don’t like it, no one does. I’ve been mentally all over the place the last week or 2, but realise we need to stick fat.

My employer has a vaccination program encouraging those who participate by offering gift cards for vaccination and prizes on a monthly basis till Christmas. That should be encouraged.

Rachel Baxandale just made a really dumb comment re supermarkets - goodness me she is a twit.

Brett's response was priceless.
Yeah like I can't wait to meet up with some friends in aisle 5 by the Pizza Shapes....FMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back