Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
left wing ideology leads most down the path of authoritarianism.

rational ideologies dan be grouped into three.

libertarian freedom. As Small government as possible.

utilitarianism Or rawlsian. Maximising peoples welfare.

authoritarianism. Any other ideology thats not based around the goal of either freedom or peoples welfare. This goal can be the king, the nation, a mystical unfied social creature, equality, a race, mother nature, gods or whatever. Many leftists still tend towards this latter group. As do many conservatives for that matter.
Oh boy there is a lot to try and unpack here...

As opposed to Daniel Andrews who is corrupt and potentially in the pocket of upstanding union leaders in the ilk of John Sekata and Peter Marshall

You mean John Sekta (not John Rice Crackers) who pushed to support the greens in the last election?

You are aware not all unions agree with each other, or the alp

Mate this is simply not true.

Have a look at all of the anti-Catholic bigotry sent my way on this very forum.
Are there not tens of thousands of kids that have been molested by priests? Hundreds of thousands worldwide?

did the catholic church not just ignore it but covered it up?

Not to mention the sadistic treatment dished out to children in the name of discipline?

And the catholic church consistently promoting bigotry against lgtbiq folk?

as well as constantly being anti medical advances such as stem cell and ivf etc?

constantly trying to enshrine its imaginary friends edicts as law that we all have to obey, rather than just insisting its adherents comply

all the time whilst paying zero tax on tens of billions of dollars of profits?

theres good reasons why the catholic church is derided.

Last edited:
Can’t really. That will cause them to just sit there spreading virus in waiting room when they could possibly be discharged.
I dunno about what happens in hospital where you are but suspected covid cases dont sit in a waiting room where i am.

They can be given oxygen at home.

You mean John Sekta (not John Rice Crackers) who pushed to support the greens in the last election?

You are aware not all unions agree with each other, or the alp

Are you seriously suggesting that Sekta (or however it's spelt) and the CFMEU do not have any influence over Andrews? Are you suggesting that they do not provide any funding to the ALP?

As an aside, the silence from Andrews and the ALP over his latest DV allegations this week are deafening. Although this type of behaviour seems to be tolerated when it's convenient for the left.

I dunno about what happens in hospital where you are but suspected covid cases dont sit in a waiting room where i am.

They can be given oxygen at home.
For us
- suspected based on symptoms (no epidemiology) wait in a waiting room (shipping container)
- those with epidemiology we try to get a cubicle but often not able
- those high risk (live with positive people) we try to get into negative pressure room of which my ED has 1.

Are you seriously suggesting that Sekta (or however it's spelt) and the CFMEU do not have any influence over Andrews? Are you suggesting that they do not provide any funding to the ALP?

As an aside, the silence from Andrews and the ALP over his latest DV allegations this week are deafening. Although this type of behaviour seems to be tolerated when it's convenient for the left.

im suggesting if Setka is saying he wants to split from the ALP and support the greens, the CFMEU isnt in the corner of Vic ALP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was stunned to hear this morning on the radio Setka on an ad about getting the vaccine. If that was anyone else with a DV allegation over their head the ad would have been pulled

Was stunned to hear this morning on the radio Setka on an ad about getting the vaccine. If that was anyone else with a DV allegation over their head the ad would have been pulled

whos ad? (trades hall or CFMEU?)

im suggesting if Setka is saying he wants to split from the ALP and support the greens, the CFMEU isnt in the corner of Vic ALP

Come on Ned, you’re not that naive. Dean Mighall started this with the ETU, using the Greens as leverage to get more out of the Labor party.

interesting conversation on RRR radio right now

talking to someone about the Doherty modelling, and how the models were made in June before Sydney or Melbourne had their recent outbreaks, and was mostly based on alpha variant information - i.e - less transmissible, children largely unaffected etc

anyway - the guy just put the magical '80% (adult) vaccinated ' number for opening up in a different light

that would leave 9.2 million Australians unvaccinated at that point - 9.2 million people

Be pretty handy if Scomo would give us those pfizer shots he took for his baby state.

Why do we have to wait until we hit 4 figures before they do something about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back