Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your love of Trump explains your position on various things. Like right-wing rallies, which you posted here about.

You may not of realised but Trump is no longer President. I'm sure he crosses your mind more than he does mine.
You need to move on.

You may not of realised but Trump is no longer President. I'm sure he crosses your mind more than he does mine.
You need to move on.
Try telling Donald he is no longer President.

Anyway, if only it were that simple. If only his not being president meant his cancerous influence was no longer influencing his flock.

Anyway, sorry for my part in side tracking the thread, mods, back to the subject of evil Dictator Dan and his not so merry men.

Try telling Donald he is no longer President.

Anyway, if only it were that simple. If only his not being president meant his cancerous influence was no longer influencing his flock.

Anyway, sorry for my part in side tracking the thread, mods, back to the subject of evil Dictator Dan and his not so merry men.

Haha yeah Dictator Dan.

These protesters run off Russian disinformation. In Russia, they would be squashed for holding a protest.

I wonder what a dictator like Putin would do to these so called 'independent media' types like Avi and Ruksan?

Haha yeah Dictator Dan.

These protestors run off Russian disinformation. In Russia, they would be squashed for holding a protest.

I wonder what a dictator like Putin do to these so called 'independent media' types like Avi and Ruksan?
I wonder if those protesting the loss of freedoms have noticed that they haven't lost the freedom to protest?

I'm guessing they aren't smart enough to spot the irony.

:$

View attachment 1284388
The only poll that counts is the one on election day... this wont end well for your esteemed leader. and before you start in on the LNP / RWNJ insults, which you Dan fanatics inevitably always do, spare me. I have no political alliance. I find both parties equally repulsive.
People who put Politicians on pedestals or are tribal with their political parties are the dumbest of the dumb IMO.

You’ve just sent ol snippynutterpantys into a fluster, watch out for the tirade of posts quoting twitter in an attempt to justify his love for Dan

How many 1000's out today ? Must be more since it's Sunday maintaining their rage. Streets must be awash. Not like they can just stop.

None of the streamers are live. Comments on their facebooks suggest they may have run out of steam (or meth)

1637458531982.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Dan ? The Bill ? Freedom ? My body my choice ? M.V.G.A. ?

Don't tell me there's nobody there Ghost ?

Gee and they were going so well.

Something happened yesterday afternoon, most of them disappeared.

I think Clive only paid them until 5pm.

Lol at sherb and Ghost Patrol turning up at the exact same time and patting each other on the back.

Be less obvious.
You're as bad at conspiracy theories as you are at gotchas Chappy.

Something happened yesterday afternoon, most of them disappeared.

I think Clive only paid them until 5pm.
Clive doesn't pay his own workers, like he'd pay these unwashed plague rats.

You're as bad at conspiracy theories as you are at gotchas Chappy.
You're just bad at everything. You wouldn't need to insert race or Trump into everything if you trusted your argument.

Anyways this is about Dan Andrews, not race or Trump. Sure you'll find an angle though

You're just bad at everything. You wouldn't need to insert race or Trump into everything if you trusted your argument.

Anyways this is about Dan Andrews, not race or Trump. Sure you'll find an angle though
Oh no, another "gotcha" from the poster with "Let's Go Brandon!!" as his signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back