Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently bought a 6 month old black Labrador puppy

I sat the puppy down and said:
"Look blackie it is really simple Less Movement = Less Contact = Less Covid, you got it?"

The puppy looked at me, tilted his head thought for a minute, then nodded

My 6 month old Labrador puppy is smarter than you
To be fair labradors are smarter than most people.

I do love some of the hypocrisy from some of the anti Andrews brigade

They are blaming Andrews for losing control of this outbreak yet are the first to criticise whenever lockdowns are implemented and constantly telling us we need to learn to live with the virus

I love the hypocrisy from many of the pro Andrews brigade who hurl abuse in the Gladys thread yet VIC is in the exact same situation.

Both states ****ed up by not going hard enough early enough at specific groups who simply dontbelieve the rules applied to them.

Lockdowns are pointless if not properly enforced.

The curfews were brought in to make it easier to stop and identify the groups having parties and breaking the rules we already had in place
Direct your anger and frustration and these groups instead of the people needing to increase lockdowns to stop them

Sunset is before 9pm just FYI. Curfew has no impact on that. Not sure why you completely changed the subject to parties. I’ve hammered down on parties on here before.

Sunset is before 9pm just FYI. Curfew has no impact on that. Not sure why you completely changed the subject to parties. I’ve hammered down on parties on here before.
Is watching sunset on the list of essential reasons to leave the house, exercise isn't sitting on the beach.

Is watching sunset on the list of essential reasons to leave the house, exercise isn't sitting on the beach.

There’s worse things people are doing out there regarding spreading the virus. Sitting on the beach isn’t one of them, nor does it need to be made aware of in a presser when people are already struggling.

There’s worse things people are doing out there regarding spreading the virus. Sitting on the beach isn’t one of them, nor does it need to be made aware of in a presser.
No it is, it's not allowed, call it a red state I don't care, it's not allowed and all it does is bring stronger restrictions. Stop being so ******* selfish

You don't think there are people up north blaming Gladys for the outbreak, that hate the lockdowns and that realise we have to live with the virus?

If you think it's wrong to blame Andrews, that's one thing. But if they do, their position is not hypocritical at all.
It is if they blame the leaders for the outbreaks yet scoff at restrictions and want everything to be open

The two can’t co exist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or we hit the wall at 70% like the UK...because morons who think they know better than literally every real scientist in the world.

In the last month its only gone up 5% there. 80% may be a pipe dream without mandatory vaccinations. Or the govt refuses benefits and bans access to public and private land.

The selfish fu**s can stay at home with their tin foil hats.
Like my boss, who told me yesterday that all the new cases in Vic are bullshit because the government want to get vaccination rates up.

She's a total ******* nut job

Like my boss, who told me yesterday that all the new cases in Vic are bullshit because the government want to get vaccination rates up.

Ive had 2 friends in the last few days tell me its all bullshit. I dont take part in any friends group chats anymore. My brain cant handle stupidity and I normally really do like these people.

I'm pretty anti authoritarian and can see the worst in people but all these conspiracies fall over when you consider how many people would need to keep quiet for them to work. That's as far as I ever get into these theories

I love the hypocrisy from many of the pro Andrews brigade who hurl abuse in the Gladys thread yet VIC is in the exact same situation.

Both states f’ed up by not going hard enough early enough at specific groups who simply dontbelieve the rules applied to them.

Lockdowns are pointless if not properly enforced.

Are you serious? June 21 Gladys said she wouldn’t go into lockdown, folk from NSW stroll into Vic a few days later and we’ve been paying for it ever since.

We’ve been locked down since June, when Gladys wouldn’t, how ******* hard were we supposed to go?

Covid infected people and spreaders can choose to either be locked up for 5 years in jail or 6 months depending on whether they choose to co-operate. That would stop this nonsense of non-compliance quicksmart, McClown style

Welcome back. Must be time for another lockdown.

Yeah, it's hilarious.

Im not saying go and sit on the beach and watch the sunset. I don’t do it. And I’m not going to sit here and tell others not to if they are distancing and masked.
I’m saying it doesn’t need to be mentioned in a presser. His message is getting stale.
There’s more important things he could be mentioning. He’s nitpicking and he knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back