Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well it kind of is his fault if he is implementing policies that arent being follwoed. Part of the governments job is to account for human behaviour when setting policies and incentivise people to be compliant to the rules they devise. If there is mass non compliancy then he is failing to provide the right incentives.
Also possible that there are no right incentives with seeing the shitshow across in nsw and people feeling whatever we try to do will be futile thanks to nsw.

Would you look at that, the text chains about 1km limits and closure of coffee shops were complete and utter bullshit

The people creating this kind of content only want to undermine public health orders, spread fear and anger and push an anti government agenda

People need to stop taking the bait

Ned I could comment on this but I will refrain.

Fwiw I'm jaded from colleagues experience. When the car companies were shutdown, a lot of them as part of their outplacement were basically pushed into Jim's franchises.

After signing up, things went south pretty quickly

Would you look at that, the text chains about 1km limits and closure of coffee shops were complete and utter bullshit

The people creating this kind of content only want to undermine public health orders, spread fear and anger and push an anti government agenda

People need to stop taking the bait

Imagine being that pathetic that you’d want to actually start those text chains.. a sad sad life.

Also possible that there are no right incentives with seeing the shitshow across in nsw and people feeling whatever we try to do will be futile thanks to nsw.
This is true. I didnt say its an easy job.

But lack of compliance is a govt resonspibility. Not something they just get to wash their hands of and say not our problem.

This particularly applies to the nsw government.

Fwiw I'm jaded from colleagues experience. When the car companies were shutdown, a lot of them as part of their outplacement were basically pushed into Jim's franchises.

After signing up, things went south pretty quickly
I was part of his sales crew that built the new Franchises in the early to mid 90s.

Imagine being that pathetic that you’d want to actually start those text chains.. a sad sad life.
I remember in highschool someone started a rumour that a student preferred single ply toilet paper as they wanted their finger to poke through whilst wiping, spread like wildfire. People are strange and twisted

Spitballing here but could he get away with a message in 1 week (of current restrictions) that we have tried as best as we can and now we are giving up to just mandatory indoor mask wearing and social distancing 1.5m?

Cases would go nuts and hospitals inundated, probably overrun within weeks or a month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does vic have plenty of vaccines available? There seems to be mixed messaging. One day we’re limited.. and the next we have thousands of appointments available. I’m assuming it’s the latter?

Does vic have plenty of vaccines available? There seems to be mixed messaging. One day we’re limited.. and the next we have thousands of appointments available. I’m assuming it’s the latter?
Probably depends on the vavcine type and where you want to get vaccinated

Dan has given up on zero. You could tell by his tone today. It's time to manage the numbers as they rise and get to 80% vax asap.

That we have 1000s of open appointments for jabs does my head in.

Let's start these press conferences with vax numbers not case numbers. They mean far less now.
So what in his voice gave you this insight?

Crystals? Tarot Cards?

Lots of az. Limited pfizer

Is the states aim to get to 80% vax to then ease restrictions and then protect state border.. or are we relying on the population of Australia first?

His messaging is all wrong in his press conferences.

He played the percentages wrong, instead of mollycoddling he should be strict and actually fine or jail people WA style. But he won't because "minorities" and punishing those that do the wrong thing may cause him votes that would see him lose an election.

Nah more people would cry hes too hard Taiidan or Dictator Dan or some crap.

Is the states aim to get to 80% vax to then ease restrictions and then protect state border.. or are we relying on the population of Australia first?

It's gunna be state specific borderwise imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back