• Pick 8 and 27 with 18 coming back

Votes: 41 25.3%
  • pick 8 with 18 coming back

Votes: 44 27.2%
  • 2nd round pick

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking this chance to encourage everyone to vote in the two threads that are more important than spitballing about Neale

If you havent already please vote for the Board MVP and Post Of The year

Board MVP:

Post of the Year

I heard from someone close to the club that Kersten had gone to Lachie's favourite shop and bought all the Milky Ways, so when Lachie went there looking for his sweet treat later that day they were all out. They told them Shane had bought them all and he was furious. So he went to Ross about it but apparently he proceeded to pull one out of a drawer and eat it in front of him.

I saw Shane Kersten at a Coles in Fremantle a few years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Anyway word got back to Lachie Neale and he requested a trade to Brisbane the next day.

RIP Lachie Neale to Fremantle
September 2021 - September 2021

The shitposting during work hours will be missed

RIP Lachie Neale to Fremantle
September 2021 - September 2021

The shitposting during work hours will be missed
I’m going to need to find some new procrastination material

Honestly hearing him come out and say he is staying is a huge relief, honestly believe this has saved the club from doing something stupid.

What a bloody unusual situation, however right from the moment that the Lions statement came out it seemed like this was highly likely.

Don't change your mind in two years though Lachie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing Freo ahve told Lachie we can't meet Brisbane;s asking price.

Looks like everyone's a winner, except for Jules and Lachie.
Neale has come out of this looking like an idiot, why go through all of this conjecture only to change your mind 2 days later. Clearly he wanted to go or it wouldnt have made it to people like Ryan Daniels.

This is actually exactly what happened with Beams.

No, I'm not, I love it here.
I'm going nowhere.
I'm staying.
Bye. I'm gone.

But I'm happy to not get Neale back.

Whatever opinion you hold of Neale I think there is a distinction to be drawn with how Beams conducts himself. Which is a low bar to clear!

Personally? I think there was a realisation that no trade would be feasible for either club, so best to try get rid of the speculation now and see what things look like in 12 months time.

Back