Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Hi All!
congrats on the win! You guys smashed em! Sorry for intrusion. My bro is a die hard bullies supporter (WA based) and am trying to get him tickets for the big dance! Me and other Bro keen to go along with him if possible. I know it’s random but is anyone able to provide us with their membership details so we can get priority tickets? Please PM me if so….would be so grateful….cheers

Victorian Gold AFL Member with Bulldog club support getting this message when trying to buy GF tickets that just went on sale.

Screenshot_20210912-110455_Chrome.jpg

I think you will get the same message when tickets go on sale to Dogs members on Tuesday.

12k tickets to our fans? Not a chance we even have 1k members in WA is there? Same for Dees fans you would think, so wonder where they all go. Lots of corporates I'm guessing.

Victorians can't get over there now even if we wanted to as I understand. Am I right?

Last edited:
I’m in WA with a Sideline Membership - what is the barcode/member code that we can use to purchase tickets? Is it the number sequence at the top right on back of Member Card? Cheers

Last edited:
It’s weird that the club isn’t allowing you to transfer barcodes. Dees members got an email from the president yesterday encouraging us to transfer barcodes to Dees friends/family in Perth, including those with the Grand Final Guarantee.

Worth emailing/calling the club to confirm I think.

Last edited:
Yeah the Bulldogs not allowing Victorian members to transfer their tickets / barcodes is weird. If they are paid up members who want to help Dog's supporters in WA get tickets and not scalping them etc, what's the big deal?

I think I've given up trying to get my Dogs supporting mates in this way, I'm going to try get one more interstate barcode though so I can get at least one another ticket and go with my old man.

It’s weird that the club isn’t allowing you to transfer barcodes. Dees members got an email from the president yesterday encouraging us to transfer barcodes to Dees friends/family in Perth, including those with the Grand Final Guarantee.

Worth emailing/calling the club to confirm I think.

Hang on. So Demons members can transfer their memberships but we can’t? That’ll mean a ridiculously one sided crowd?!

Hang on. So Demons members can transfer their memberships but we can’t? That’ll mean a ridiculously one sided crowd?!

Ill be calling up first thing to get my details changed now that I’m eligible, this will be one of my questions. It’s probably in Melbourne’s T&C’s that they can’t transfer as well, but it’s their club and they can use their discretion in the unique circumstances.

I’d hope we do the same

Anyone with experience buying general admission know how many tickets you can theoretically buy at once? Had a ton of family members ask me to try pick up tickets for them when I buy mine for the fiance and me, but no idea how many that would even be. I'm also fully aware of how unrealistic it probably is to try get more than 2 at once, just thought I'd check

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to the Bullies - Hopefully you get across the line in the big dance and raise the cup!!! It will be a ripper of a game.

And if it at all possible, would be happy to get a couple of barcodes for a family of four. Please PM me if there anyone willing?

also Bonts for the Norm?

My husband is a WA based Bulldogs member, he’s disappointed that he can only access one ticket for the game.
I would love to be able to source at least one more barcode to ensure he can go with someone, I don’t think he’ll go by himself. Otherwise, he’ll have to try GA 😥

My husband is a WA based Bulldogs member, he’s disappointed that he can only access one ticket for the game.
I would love to be able to source at least one more barcode to ensure he can go with someone, I don’t think he’ll go by himself. Otherwise, he’ll have to try GA 😥

If you can't get another ticket, tell him to go on his own, he will regret it otherwise.

If you can't get another ticket, tell him to go on his own, he will regret it otherwise.

I will make sure he goes. But I’m hoping I can source some from elsewhere too.
I would love to go as well, these days I know more about the doggies than I do about Fremantle 😂

hi team, would love it if any members would care to share a barcode or two with me so i can go with some WA bulldog supporters.

pretty amazed that it's happening here in perth, would love the crowd to be a bit less full of neutrals that it has to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back