Fixture Tickets v Pies???

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone's crowd prediction for the night? The club want over 50k but I think it'll be closer to 45-46k.
With how little tickets are on sale on the second hand market and just how ******* hard it was securing tickets, anything short of 52 ill be disappointed

With how little tickets are on sale on the second hand market and just how ******* hard it was securing tickets, anything short of 52 ill be disappointed
The issue is how many Dogs members turn up to use their reserved seat as well the second level full of corporates. Those are tickets not available to the public.

In the Top Dogs area there was quite a lot of empty seats not used by Collingwood supporters.

Apparently, they have reserved seating at away matches and refuse to give them up.

The messaging and the whole exercise seems to have been poorly managed. We all thought it was going to be a full house. Seems like quite a few stayed away, understandably, when they could have got in.

The messaging and the whole exercise seems to have been poorly managed. We all thought it was going to be a full house. Seems like quite a few stayed away, understandably, when they could have got in.

Buses replacing trains in the west, major works closing Dynon Rd, Footscray Rd down to one lane, much of the West Gate freeway down to one lane would have kept some away.
Who thought it was a good idea to close Dynon Rd and have Footscray Rd one lane at the same time 🙄
It took me 2 & 1/4 hours to drive to Werribee after the match. I’d normally do it in less than 30 mins.

Also to the AFL, I beg you, get rid of the 7.50 starts to Friday night games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back