Preview Changes vs Western Bulldogs - GRAND FINAL - Saturday, 25 September, 7:15pm AEST - NO CHANGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't sure where best to ask - anyone secured their tickets yet using membership codes, and can let us know which areas of the ground had more availability for seating? Just want to know what to expect tomorrow when I try buy mine, especially since I planned on grabbing 4 seats

When I used to watch Mr Squiggle as a kid I used to feel very anxious that Blackboard might say "Hurry up." at some point. I get a very similar feeling when the host says to the caller you've got 60 seconds before the news & the caller wastes 20 seconds gathering their thoughts & asking the host How they are doing. In the end they barely get through their opening sentence before getting cut off.

I just googled Mr squiggle and the blackboard is the least of their worries.

Watch from about 1.15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure where best to ask - anyone secured their tickets yet using membership codes, and can let us know which areas of the ground had more availability for seating? Just want to know what to expect tomorrow when I try buy mine, especially since I planned on grabbing 4 seats

So far I've seen 331, 132, 146 for Dees fans. Based on what I've seen it I expect the members for both teams have been given levels 1 and 3. I expect more general admin on level 5. Not sure about what it's like for the Dogs but as the Dees had so many people wanting barcodes I wasn't willing to try and jump back in the queue to test out if they're offering other areas.

So far I've seen 331, 132, 146 for Dees fans. Based on what I've seen it I expect the members for both teams have been given levels 1 and 3. I expect more general admin on level 5. Not sure about what it's like for the Dogs but as the Dees had so many people wanting barcodes I wasn't willing to try and jump back in the queue to test out if they're offering other areas.
Thanks mate. Might not take any risks in that case and just grab whatever I can get

Enough midstrength and I'll be anyones friend.

You blokes nervy yet? I'm hopeless at this stuff
Honestly. Not really at all.
I'd like to think that it's because I'm over seas and in a country blissfully unaware of footy
I was more nervous before 18'
Don't even feel like we are in a Granny tbh

Honestly. Not really at all.
I'd like to think that it's because I'm over seas and in a country blissfully unaware of footy
I was more nervous before 18'
Don't even feel like we are in a Granny tbh
Might be on to something there, being at the prelim and having the excitement of the grandy over here has me thinking of footy 24x7

I think 2018 we were in our first finals series in 12 years. It was quite a ride of emotion. I think this time around we can reflect on 2018 and realise that team wasn't ready and now we know that this team will have a sustained period of making finals.

I think 2018 we were in our first finals series in 12 years. It was quite a ride of emotion. I think this time around we can reflect on 2018 and realise that team wasn't ready and now we know that this team will have a sustained period of making finals.

* should. Our list is stacked and with success comes pay rise expectations. I can see a similar issue that richmond faced where "fringe" players start leaving because they want to play each week. Sure this has happened in some form already, but if we lose a few key players and face some injuries it could hurt big time.

At the moment I'm not too nervous at all whereas I was terrible last week. Think it's because if we'd lost to the Cats in a prelim it would have been a waste of a year no matter how you looked at it. With the Dogs playing somewhere near the best and them being the other dominant team for the year, I feel like as long as our boys show up and give a good account of themselves then we can be proud of what they did this year.

Obviously anything other than a win will be devastating but after the way the Dogs played the other night, losing to them in a close one on grand final day doesn't carry the same dread for me as losing to a team of geriatric divers.

If there's one thing Port can take out of the weekend, I'd be looking at Melbourne's prelim disaster in 2018 and telling themselves they weren't quite up to top 2 level this year but there's no reason why they shouldn't come back next year similar to we've played this year. There's no particular reason why they should have the same regression we had in 2019 and 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back