Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy Vossy gets a second crack at it

Now we have one year for Fly to convince Clarko to take a cushy highly paid assistant role at Collingwood in 2023.
I really like the idea of Clarko setting up Tassie
Identifying a brand, establishing a culture and set of values
I think it would be a great opportunity for both Clarko and the league

Clarkson becoming our 2022 stoppage coach would be the perfect ending to Carlton's 2021 trainwreck.

Would be 2023. He's taking 2022 off.

Hopefully Fly can convince him to not worry about the stress of the Senior gig and relax more with a highly paid Senior Assistant role around good friends Fly and Bolts.

I really like the idea of Clarko setting up Tassie
Identifying a brand, establishing a culture and set of values
I think it would be a great opportunity for both Clarko and the league

GWS might be an option for Clarko, bring some success to an expansion team. Surely that list is better than 6th? Maybe their window can be yanked back open

4th, 6th, 2nd, 10th, 6th over the last 5 years, not good enough?

GWS might be an option for Clarko, bring some success to an expansion team. Surely that list is better than 6th? Maybe their window can be yanked back open

4th, 6th, 2nd, 10th, 6th over the last 5 years, not good enough?
Maybe but I think the league would be served better if he went to Tassie orGold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alistair Zclarkson? surely they think if they ask again They’ll get a different response.
Maybe they could try and sneak it past him.
Say pretend he won a raffle, like Boystown.

"Congratulations Alister, you have won $1.5 Million dollars a year for 5 Years.
All you have to do to claim your prize is turn up to Icon Park every day from 8.00am until 6.30pm until Mid October 2026"

Maybe they could try and sneak it past him.
Say pretend he won a raffle, like Boystown.

"Congratulations Alister, you have won $1.5 Million dollars a year for 5 Years.
All you have to do to claim your prize is turn up to Icon Park every day from 8.00am until 6.30pm until Mid October 2026"
That’s all the Carlton job is anyway.

This thread has been magnificent entertainment. My thanks to all who have contributed. I've put a note in my diary to revisit in two years.
Two years? Check back in ten months or so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back