Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’re trying to re-enter the first round. Future first is up for grabs for the right deal.

Depending on the pick we get back, we may not yet be done with trade week just yet (the better the pick, the more currency we have for another trade).

Trying to work out who we'd have our eye on who might cost us a decent first rounder in a trade. Can't think of anyone who has been floated on the market already.

Can we trade our F1 if we've already traded our F3?
Or would that mean if we got back into the 1st round this year, that we would have to use that pick in the draft?

Would just need to get a future third in first - or get permission from the AFL (which is entirely possible given our younger list profile).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know what people are tripping on! SpS couldn’t get a game in out side who finished bottom 6! Improved side and improved midfield he isn’t up to it! Everyone saying he is starting out of position??? Let me ask you if he was lining up on GF day would you be happy seeing him standing next to Oliver and petracca? They are both bulls! SPS not even close to them. Trade out the glue!

I reckon I could count less than a handful of his 93 games where he played the entire game as a mid. 2 of those were against the Dogs and Pies in 2017 and 2019.

The Dogs game he had 35 disposals, 7 clearances and a goal.

The Pies game he had 21 and 2 goals.

He had the talent, we just didn't know how to use it.

Samo played mid for the first two and a half years of his career - telling that we can count the memorable games on one hand

Last edited:
Good to sort business this early.

Suspect we're done.

Sad to see SPS' smile go but as a player, not at all concerned with the loss.

Our list just got a whole lot better recently.

Quick outside player with great i50 disposal. ✅
Hard as nails hard running inside mid who isn't shit with the footy ✅
Depth KPD who can ruck and intercept mark ✅

Literally dealt with all of our main list weaknesses.

Now split our second rounder and pick the two best tall options in the crap shoot that is the 2021 draft.

Welcome to the 'ITK Club' Magical_EddieBetts..
Please collect your cane, coat and over sized hat and be on your way.

giphy-7.gif

Please note your complusory 'introduction to being an ITK' class will begin shortly.
Respond to your invite in less than 5 words... this makes you sound more 'in the know'.

View attachment 1254812

Please note your complusory 'introduction to being an ITK' class will begin shortly.
Respond to your invite in less than 5 words... this makes you sound more 'in the know'.
Thanks kid ...

did I do it right??

I reckon I could count less than a handful of his 93 games where he played the entire game as a mid. 2 of those were against the Dogs and Pies in 2017 and 2019.

The Dogs game he had 35 disposals, 7 clearances and a goal.

The Pies game he had 21 and 2 goals.

He had the talent, we just didn't know how to use it.

Agreed.

We picked him early on potential and he had one standout game in 94. Don't understand why people think we were going to get a nice pick for him.

Love how everyone reporting the Cerra deal can't help themselves and have to add that we are getting 'nothing back' in terms of picks. :rolleyes:

The thought of something positive happening at Carlton is too much to bear. :cool:

View attachment 1254812

Don't forget emoji's That is super important.

Thanks kid ...

did I do it right??

No. Never thank or acknowledge anyone. Using;
For what it's worth..
Make of it what you will..
Take it to the bank..
Someone close to the source..
I can reveal...

Will hold you in good stead.

Don't forget slightly off grammar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back