Movie The Batman (2021) SPOILERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

I had never heard of ra Al Ghul and bane I'd barely heard of (I'm not a comic fan so only know previous movie villains, joker, Catwoman, riddler, penguin etc)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
You posted that Nolan only used one bad guy per film , just pointing out that’s clearly incorrect

Na, I'm correct. Others were bit pieces and not the main antagonist

Ra al ghul and scarecrow weren’t the main antagonist? Really?

two face and the mob were a major focal point of the movie besides the joker

and Talia was a clear antagonist as she set up Bruce throughout the movie

From the trailer love the accuracy & scope of Gotham City.

View attachment 1262301

This scene is so ******* cool

Hard to pick a standout with so many to choose from, if I had to though it would be the taking bullets scene with the only lighting coming from the guns themselves. Badass AF.

49F384A2-4BAE-4FC6-AE66-06D7747F31B5.jpeg
1B1E0AB5-0702-4AA4-BC25-0437F4B58219.jpeg

Ra al ghul and scarecrow weren’t the main antagonist? Really?

two face and the mob were a major focal point of the movie besides the joker

and Talia was a clear antagonist as she set up Bruce throughout the movie

Ra al Ghul, the joker and bane (although ill give you Talia - but 99% of viewers wouldn't recall her name)

Others were obviously part of it and bigger than others but not the main protagonist.

Ra al Ghul, the joker and bane (although ill give you Talia - but 99% of viewers wouldn't recall her name)

Others were obviously part of it and bigger than others but not the main protagonist.

Two face …and Falcone are also very well established villains and were absolutely the main villains in the films

keep backtracking you started off by saying that Nolan only used one villain per film and now you’re trying to shift the goal post and still being wrong

It’s comical

My only criticism is how slow he moves …other than that it looks really good

Perhaps so, could be the way the scene was cut for the trailer however. Was more so referring to the scene visually, those images are like a Frank Miller comic panel being brought to life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps so, could be the way the scene was cut for the trailer however. Was more so referring to the scene visually, those images are like a Frank Miller comic panel being brought to life.
Oh yeah I agree as I said it’s my only critique so far and like you said it could be the way it has been edited

Lack of awareness of a character doesn’t mean they all of a sudden don’t exist. If people can’t recall their names or if they’re not as recognisable as some of the more “well known” rogues gallery villains, that’s fine. However there’s no disputing Ra’s, Scarecrow, Falcone crime syndicate etc were prominent villains in Batman Begins.

Hard to pick a standout with so many to choose from, if I had to though it would be the taking bullets scene with the only lighting coming from the guns themselves. Badass AF.

View attachment 1262535
View attachment 1262537
That and the Batmobile flying out of the explosion got me like

today-show-newscast.gif

What will be interesting is when they inevitably introduce the Joker, so soon after Ledger, Leto and Phoenix. It’ll be hard to come up with an original take.
It would be a smart move to leave Joker out altogether I reckon for those reasons.

I’d much prefer to see Riddler used in more movies as an ongoing protagonist & bring in Killer Croc or maybe Darkseid.

Seems the Riddler’s scheme relates to Gotham’s prominent families etc. Interestingly the police commissioner has the same name as a character from the 60s show which related to Gotham’s three big families etc. Probably an Easter egg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back