The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 Thread: Pay your respects to DeMar DeJORDAN here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately by the time Zion gets back we'll probably be 4-16 or something, and it's a long way back from there to crack the 40 wins probably needed to qualify for the play-in.

4-16 is a very specific time for Zion to return.

In an academic sense I'd be curious to know what we'd do in the event of qualifying for the play-in, as we owe our first to Charlotte, top-14 protected.

That first round pick is safe as houses. Devonté for two future second round picks is a good deal. Griffin is a genius....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm honestly just glad that even when the Bulls have lost this season so far they've looked like they were in it until the very end, which can't be said for us at all the last 5 years. It shows that we have the team that can compete with absolutely every other squad in the NBA, yes I truly believe we can compete with any team and have a chance to win said game. I haven't been this excited about being a Bulls fan in so long, it's nice to see us being competitive again.

4-16 is a very specific time for Zion to return.

Specific or optimistic?

Let's just say that I don't expect our record in three weeks to look very healthy.

That first round pick is safe as houses. Devonté for two future second round picks is a good deal. Griffin is a genius....

Just wait until we collect on that Bulls 2024 2nd rounder we got for Lonzo. The master plan coming to fruition.

Great to go 1-0 on this home stand, time to hit the road again

Your schedule has been brutal.

Ours hasn't been too crash hot either. Obviously they're handicapping the true powerhouses of the league.

Son of Skeletor can we have BI please

I thought you said BMI there for a minute.

<insert Zion joke here>

Amazing reading in this Sarver report but this might be my fave;

When the Suns were recruiting free agent LaMarcus Aldridge in the summer of 2015, the team knew that Aldridge had young children in Texas and that playing near them was appealing. During the recruitment, Sarver remarked to two basketball operations staffers that the Suns needed to have local strippers impregnated by NBA players so those players would have children in the Phoenix area and feel obliged to be closer to them, giving the Suns a potential edge in free agency, the now-former staffers said.

When the Suns were recruiting free agent LaMarcus Aldridge in the summer of 2015, the team knew that Aldridge had young children in Texas and that playing near them was appealing. During the recruitment, Sarver remarked to two basketball operations staffers that the Suns needed to have local strippers impregnated by NBA players so those players would have children in the Phoenix area and feel obliged to be closer to them, giving the Suns a potential edge in free agency, the now-former staffers said.

The whole thing was quite the read.

Some of it was downright weird.

So thats the back story of that IG model and the 7 Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back