NBA 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the ANZ branch and noticed someone had deposited a $1k and left their receipts for the weekends games:

FB273B90-9AB1-4478-87C7-D030A19C32A6.jpeg

I reckon backing H2H at odds of less than $1.50 in Multis is the way to the poor house……..

milwaukee without Holiday are clearly a much weaker side……..

3 NBA Parlays for me in Boston v Orlando. Expecting it to be a high pace game. Boston have the most possessions per game and are playing the fastest pace so far this season.

1. Tatum 25+ Pts, Cole Anthony 15+ Pts, Horford 10+ Pts, Wendell Carter 10+ Pts, Horford 8+ Rebounds, Wendell Carter 8 + Rebounds @ 14.75

1 SGP in Warriors v Charlotte

Curry 40+ Points, Draymond Green 9+ Rebounds, Bridges Under 19.5 pts @ 15.50

Duncan Robinson has had a slow start but hes taking shots still. If he gets hot (most shooters have been down this season too), they'll find him. Reliant on him turning form around a bit but $3.75 for 15+ and $18 for 20+ might be worth a stab tomorrow. Heat the form team too, at home. Boston ordinary...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

westbrook triple double @ 2.63

think he could put on a show tonight, just with the way the last game against okc ended and also with lebron out. had 20/13/14 on them a couple of games ago. hopefully no blow out

also decided to take this multi instead of his pra line
over 18.5 points
over 9.5 rebounds
over 7.5 assists
@ 3.14

Robinson gets 13, missed 8 3s in a row. Don't think that bet above was all that bad considering. Blow out also hasn't helped

Will keep an eye on future lines. He also covered his line of 10.5 so could have covered the higher lines playing that I guess (I didn't)

Edit: Thought he was done for the day. He's now on 16, not bad

Duncan Robinson has had a slow start but hes taking shots still. If he gets hot (most shooters have been down this season too), they'll find him. Reliant on him turning form around a bit but $3.75 for 15+ and $18 for 20+ might be worth a stab tomorrow. Heat the form team too, at home. Boston ordinary...
He ended up with 16 pts, can't complain about that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back