Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
america was a failed experiment, time to end it

I know - look at all these idiots leaving their safe and prosperous home countries, making a perilous journey just for a chance to enter the "failed experiment". How stupid must they be, or maybe this is just the greatest mass migration of masochists in history.
1638690707563.png

I know - look at all these idiots leaving their safe and prosperous home countries, making a perilous journey just for a chance to enter the "failed experiment". How stupid must they be, or maybe this is just the greatest mass migration of masochists in history.
View attachment 1292557

You love America and trump, that's cool, I think it sucks. We have our freedoms so we can agree to disagree

View attachment 1292557
So that's not the city to bay fun run!? 😯

View attachment 1292557
I dunno, maybe because they're coming from places made even worse than there thanks to some stellar foreign policy over the last 60+ years?

View attachment 1292557

and in the midst of the great pandemic in the history of halth for political reasons they won't test any of them because we are taking the virus and all variants extremely seriously.

View attachment 1292557
Like you’re doing without looking into it too deeply , they’re buying the bs that it’s the greatest country in the world. Spin and advertising can do that. Even the people that live there buy into it.

Omicron not fuelling surge in hospitalisations: Fauci

This is good news.

Initial data from South Africa, the epicentre of the outbreak of the Omicron variant, does not show a resulting surge of hospitalisations, America’s top COVID adviser said.

“Thus far, it doesn’t look like there’s a great degree of severity to it,” Dr Anthony Fauci said on Sunday, while cautioning it’s too early to be certain.

Anyone that fills this thread with "my opinion is better than yours s**t" is going to join Janus, Papa Thanos and others on ignore until March.
This should be fun.
Bring on the great Christmas purge.

Last edited:
Anyone that fills this thread with "my opinion is better than yours sh*t" is going to join Janus, Papa Thanos are others on ignore until March.
This should be fun.
Bring on the great Christmas purge.
Can you ignore yourself? 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A prominent Adelaide forum is beating SA health to announcing exposure sites which is kind of a concern.

Yesterday I got an exposure SMS, literally 7 days after the event.

A complete waste of effort that late, considering it was a public event in a Wayville showgrounds pavillion.

(No, Sexpo is not back.)

Omicron not fuelling surge in hospitalisations: Fauci

This is good news.

Initial data from South Africa, the epicentre of the outbreak of the Omicron variant, does not show a resulting surge of hospitalisations, America’s top COVID adviser said.

“Thus far, it doesn’t look like there’s a great degree of severity to it,” Dr Anthony Fauci said on Sunday, while cautioning it’s too early to be certain.

Good, this is the kind of s**t we should be finding before mindlessly going "blah blah blah just let it in blah blah it's just a flu blah"

View attachment 1292557
It's all relative, for some desperate people some average countries are heaven. But Australia should have higher standards than Guatemala, I think.

When I was a kid, we had mass migration from pretty much every South American country to Argentina. To them, it was heaven. However, I left and came to Australia. A few years ago I had a chance to move to the USA and of course, I did my research in-country. Australia is a way better place in most areas that matter to me (and I think most people).

Vic and NSW have agreed to keep borders open despite omicron. Marshall looking stupider by the second.
I am starting to think that our "success" managing COVID was basically shutting the border down. Everything else has been rubbish recently.

Some trumpian revisionism happening here.
Papa crap to represent most of your posts here is more apt.
Papa is a stopped clock who's celebrating the fact that the time has finally ticked over to where he was stopped.

You were still wrong last year, Papa. Fully opening up without vaccines would've been a disaster. Circumstances have changed since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back