Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Where'd you see that?
Didn't just a prediction based on how the last few weeks have gone. Pep said city are good to play yesterday so it won't happen but you never know

Ended up having 5 start lol and Reguilion got 2 min at the end. Just been a horrible month. Nothing gone right. Gone from 5k to 50k

We all get an extra Free Hit:

meh, it doesn’t really change much. I’ll just use it in one of the upcoming DGWs like everyone else.
It feels like a bit of a kick in the guts for people who where badly affected by the postponements (not me). they cop the blanks from those players and now everyone gets to pick them up when they double.

meh, it doesn’t really change much. I’ll just use it in one of the upcoming DGWs like everyone else.
It feels like a bit of a kick in the guts for people who where badly affected by the postponements (not me). they cop the blanks from those players and now everyone gets to pick them up when they double.

I still have my WC!

But at 450k rank it doesn’t really matter.

Why doesn't it matter?

I meant relative to others in my leagues. I’m bottom of my main league by 85 points and the only person left with the 1st WC. If I was closer, I might have cared more about how my advantage has now been reduced. Still, I’m activating it on Saturday!

I meant relative to others in my leagues. I’m bottom of my main league by 85 points and the only person left with the 1st WC. If I was closer, I might have cared more about how my advantage has now been reduced. Still, I’m activating it on Saturday!

But your WC could help you take advantage of next week's fixtures and close that gap by 30-40 points.

would have been nice to know before i had 5 play last week. Now at an ever bigger disadvantage. Merry Christmas indeed FPL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would have been nice to know before i had 5 play last week. Now at an ever bigger disadvantage. Merry Christmas indeed FPL.

Yep bit frustrated. If FH had been available a week ago I could have negated my hit for Ings and fielded a full XI to attack the week. Oh well.

Yep bit frustrated. If FH had been available a week ago I could have negated my hit for Ings and fielded a full XI to attack the week. Oh well.

yeah exactly the same for me. Wouldn't have work 5 fit players and dropped 40k in rank. Very annoying.

More carnage.
I’m down to 9 potential starters and there’s still 72 hours till deadline.
I'm down to 7 if Villa-Chelsea is the third game postponed as rumoured. Lucky we have a bonus free hit.

The big question we all asking. Currently have 4 missing. If I hear no more postponements I risk it. If another one is postponed before deadline I think I FH

out - Salah, Locadia
in - Ronaldo, Martinelli
11 starters*, Ron gets the C.
0.1 short of going straight back to Salah but I’m guessing his price drops before he gets back from Africa.

Bold doing the moves now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back