The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? What has been at the club for 10 years got to with anything? This is his 7th season for us and he is contracted for next season so that will be 8. I can see us giving him another two year deal or less money. I also said less money so we wont be giving him a massive contract. Of course he wont play the middle of the park, he will play the false 9. I didnt understand any of your post haha.

All top clubs need an experienced player in the centre of the park. It was Milner. Will be Hendo going forward so it made absolute sense to give him another 2 years on the same terms.

With the way Jurg plays there just isnt room in the squad for 3 forwards 31/32 years old. At least one of them will go by 2023.

Blair returned from his hamstring injury and Harvey Davies was in goal (for the U18s). Quansah back (for the U23s).

So that leaves Mane, Salah, Keita (AFCON), Thiago (Hip), Origi (Knock), Elliott (Ankle), Phillips (Jaw), Stewart and Hill (ACL) and Karius and Jaros as players with first team experience that have yet to return to full training.

Sidenote - I was watching the first leg of the Arsenal game and the Arsenal away support was in good voice. Throughout the game I could hear plenty of songs from the Kop and also some songs from the Arsenal fans.

But I've noticed something with us, opposition teams will chant against us rather than for their own team. Whereas we just always chant and support our team.

I heard YNWA obviously, Bobby's song, VVD's song, Allez Allez Allez, Fields of Anfield Road.

But all I heard from Arsenal was stuff like, Do you want us to sing a song for you, Where's your famous atmosphere, the Gerrard derogatory version etc

I've heard it from a ton of other clubs that come to Anfield. To me it's so bizarre, support your team, dont try bring down the other team.

Arsenal's North London derby against Spurs postponed. Convenient timing.

Like Carra's tweet, quoted the official Arsenal release and added "all fit Thursday".

Blair returned from his hamstring injury and Harvey Davies was in goal (for the U18s). Quansah back (for the U23s).

So that leaves Mane, Salah, Keita (AFCON), Thiago (Hip), Origi (Knock), Elliott (Ankle), Phillips (Jaw), Stewart and Hill (ACL) and Karius and Jaros as players with first team experience that have yet to return to full training.

Origi with a 6 week "knock"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sidenote - I was watching the first leg of the Arsenal game and the Arsenal away support was in good voice. Throughout the game I could hear plenty of songs from the Kop and also some songs from the Arsenal fans.

But I've noticed something with us, opposition teams will chant against us rather than for their own team. Whereas we just always chant and support our team.

I heard YNWA obviously, Bobby's song, VVD's song, Allez Allez Allez, Fields of Anfield Road.

But all I heard from Arsenal was stuff like, Do you want us to sing a song for you, Where's your famous atmosphere, the Gerrard derogatory version etc

I've heard it from a ton of other clubs that come to Anfield. To me it's so bizarre, support your team, dont try bring down the other team.

To play devil's advocate with this.. it must get annoying as an opposition supporter to constantly hear about the atmosphere at Anfield, the 'This means more' stuff etc and then it be about as loud as the emirates when you're team is there. The banter is fair imo

To play devil's advocate with this.. it must get annoying as an opposition supporter to constantly hear about the atmosphere at Anfield, the 'This means more' stuff etc and then it be about as loud as the emirates when you're team is there. The banter is fair imo
All is fair in love and war except stuff they is clearly unacceptable such a Hillsborough and Munich etc

Salah chatter seems to be that we're going to have to completely blow up our pay structure to keep him

From which sources? ITK are saying he wants a deal including bonuses of 400k weekly.

I see crap from African sources due to AFCON being on saying he wants 500k plus which is crap.

We'll know when he returns from AFCON. Nothings happening until then.

From which sources? ITK are saying he wants a deal including bonuses of 400k weekly.

I see crap from African sources due to AFCON being on saying he wants 500k plus which is crap.

We'll know when he returns from AFCON. Nothings happening until then.
We have to keep him. He wants better spending and so he should.
Have to have title ambitions for the next few years, but FSG don’t. They’re just saving money and trying to not have big losses right now

We have to keep him. He wants better spending and so he should.
Have to have title ambitions for the next few years, but FSG don’t. They’re just saving money and trying to not have big losses right now

Klopp is confident, Mo wants it. I'm predicting a new deal signed around the CL R16 tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back