Movie The Batman (2021) SPOILERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Something that doesn’t really make much sense is how the snipers got into MSG in the first place.

American security doesn’t allow that at the best of times, let alone how they were responding after the other murders. And this was during an election ceremony.

Movie of the year r2022!!!

Seems he learned to love again

Sequel yes. Tick.

Riddler brilliant

Usual tropes. Car chase. Damsel in distress for a part.

Super major.
shot one minute. I’m the murky waters of the Hudson the next. But ok

The low level of light made u focus heavily. This epitomised the dark and gritty.

I wonder what the annual rainfall is in Gotham.

Did anyone notice
they left penguin tied up and he waddled in desperation?

Haha, the missus pointed it out after the movie and I missed it. Was a nice touch. Can def tell a lot of care went into making the movie

Falcones Maroneys. got confusing at times despite the words not really being the same. john tuturro always excellent.

Not at all. I thought that numerous times during The Batman. Especially given that it's likely numerous villains will appear in the following two movies. Stage is set for Robin to emerge in the next flick to help Batman fight multiple villains.

Quote me on this.
robin WAS in the movie.

Falcones Maroneys. got confusing at times despite the words not really being the same. john tuturro always excellent.

Not at all. I thought that numerous times during The Batman. Especially given that it's likely numerous villains will appear in the following two movies. Stage is set for Robin to emerge in the next flick to help Batman fight multiple villains.

Quote me on this.
robin WAS in the movie.

editing not quite there
the 3 acts couldve been better interwoven. but happy with the finished product
score was very good. i swear the whole movie ran underlying music. set the tone
riddler. the diner scene, and the eventuation of the smile. wow.
the riddlers gang.....reminiscent of the capitol riots in some ways. mobilised an army using the internet, except without uniforms of course. did lol at the comments on ridz page....references to cling wrap. hahaha who was the final soldier who batman fought? was that the cop?

kp_light.gif

Something that doesn’t really make much sense is how the snipers got into MSG in the first place.

American security doesn’t allow that at the best of times, let alone how they were responding after the other murders. And this was during an election ceremony.

decent point. as you said its the ceremony and these guys just waltzed up and down in the garden. Although if you follow the NBA, you'll notice that defence at MSG do not go together.

Second viewing this afternoon, at imax. And holy s**t. What a ******* glorious experience.

The film is magnificent still. A second viewing made me appreciate its ambition even more so. The best parts of the movie became better. And conversely, the little nitpicks I had also crystallised and became more noticeable.

The score is something else. How blessed these films have been to have the likes of Hans Zimmer etc doing their thing. And now Giacchino delivers this, magical stuff. That theme just stays with you for a long time after the film ends.

Batmobile and imax, what a ******* combination. I swear the walls shook when it fired up. I felt that s**t in my bones. This was a ******* glorious scene worth the price of admission alone. I was taken back to my 9 year old self when I first saw the 89 Batmobile rescue Vicky Vale from the Joker and his goons, and race back to the Batcave.

This beast is like a fire breathing monster, when it roared I was losing my s**t even though I’d already seen it. * yes.

Thinking back about the movie a week in... am I right to assume that at the beginning Batman was more concerned with street crimes/thugs, and it was the Riddler who highlighted it to him that there is a much bigger corruption in Gotham. The riddler wanted to work with Batman to remove said corruption.

Having said that I wished the movies would have finished with the Batman Year One scene where he crashes the dinner party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second viewing this afternoon, at imax. And holy sh*t. What a ******* glorious experience.

The film is magnificent still. A second viewing made me appreciate its ambition even more so. The best parts of the movie became better. And conversely, the little nitpicks I had also crystallised and became more noticeable.

The score is something else. How blessed these films have been to have the likes of Hans Zimmer etc doing their thing. And now Giacchino delivers this, magical stuff. That theme just stays with you for a long time after the film ends.

Batmobile and imax, what a ******* combination. I swear the walls shook when it fired up. I felt that sh*t in my bones. This was a ******* glorious scene worth the price of admission alone. I was taken back to my 9 year old self when I first saw the 89 Batmobile rescue Vicky Vale from the Joker and his goons, and race back to the Batcave.

This beast is like a fire breathing monster, when it roared I was losing my sh*t even though I’d already seen it. fu** yes.
I thought for a moment it stalled.

Second viewing this afternoon, at imax. And holy sh*t. What a ******* glorious experience.

Batmobile and imax, what a ******* combination. I swear the walls shook when it fired up. I felt that sh*t in my bones. This was a ******* glorious scene worth the price of admission alone. I was taken back to my 9 year old self when I first saw the 89 Batmobile rescue Vicky Vale from the Joker and his goons, and race back to the Batcave.

This beast is like a fire breathing monster, when it roared I was losing my sh*t even though I’d already seen it. fu** yes.
I want that car so badly even knowing that I would drive straight into a wall

What a demon

I thought for a moment it stalled.

It did, yes. Quite likely it’s first active use. I noticed from the very first Batcave/Wayne Terminus scene at the start of the film, the car is unfinished and underneath a cover. Tools and parts are around it, he is still working on finishing it (excellent decision to have this version hand built by Bruce).

This sound is mesmerising:

It did, yes. Quite likely it’s first active use. I noticed from the very first Batcave/Wayne Terminus scene at the start of the film, the car is unfinished and underneath a cover. Tools and parts are around it, he is still working on finishing it (excellent decision to have this version hand built by Bruce).

They built 4 cars …surely they can give me just one of them

To be fair this is Gotham city where police are really s**t and doing their job. I'm surprised it has a new york city population. How could anyone possibly live there.

Shivers down thy spine !! Thanks for posting that.

Love to know how he got the car to the warehouse undetected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back