Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talks of Van Perise as an assistant manager if Ten Hag comes. :hearteyes:

I'd be cautious on any of those links, started from a rumour United wanted an ex-player with Rio interested, Rio denied it, the comments section was just people posting names of who could be involved, RVP and RVN both being Dutch was mentioned.

I'd be cautious on any of those links, started from a rumour United wanted an ex-player with Rio interested, Rio denied it, the comments section was just people posting names of who could be involved, RVP and RVN both being Dutch was mentioned.
Well currently RVP is at Feyernood as an assistant and been one for the last couple of years, I get the whole just another ex club member being linked but I'd believe it more than the RVN one who just landed his first team gig at PSV and hope he does well!

Well currently RVP is at Feyernood as an assistant and been one for the last couple of years, I get the whole just another ex club member being linked but I'd believe it more than the RVN one who just landed his first team gig at PSV and hope he does well!

I'm just saying the links to RvP hasn't actually come from anyone but fan comments on posts. I'd actually prefer that our new manager gets to pick his team and United stop trying to live in the past with ex-players being involved.

ETH apparently has two offers on the table from UCL clubs as well, so United will need to make a call fairly quickly.

“Hi Erik, we understand you have two offers on the table. But let me tell you want we can offer these days. A stadium tour conducted by the greatest manager in our history and then an end of tour autograph from Sir Alex Ferguson. Full match highlights of the comeback in Turin and highlights of the very last match that we played where we were a club that won trophies, the 5-5 match against West Brom. A gift bag with posters of all our stars of the last 25 years, numbered 1 through 50, with number 50 being Wayne Rooney….. “

”Erik? Erik! Are you still there?”

LVG urging Ten Hag not to manage Man Utd.

Wayne Rooney has a plan to one day manage United, wouldn’t mind seeing that tbh if he is up to it.
I'd wait a good few years on Rooney.

LvG incredibly correct as well.

Hate to admit it because I love united but he is not wrong at all.

Hope Ten Hag hasn't taken to much in of what he has said, rumours of 2 other clubs interested in him as well.

I wouldn't mind Poch or ETH but am a little alarmed at ex players calling for Poch, hopefully the club isn't taking any advice from them.

This has to be given more attention tbf. I like Poch but come on with this lineup I mean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United touring down under at the G!!

Massive.

I can see it now.

$300 tickers

Ronaldo/Rashford/Sancho/DDG/Bruno/Big summer signings/Next manager on promotional posters.

Three days before the tour starts the squad has been announced. Ronaldo/Rashford/Sancho/DDG/Bruno/Big summer signings/Next manager not in the squad because they are in America for a training program. :p

I can see it now.

$300 tickers

Ronaldo/Rashford/Sancho/DDG/Bruno/Big summer signings/Next manager on promotional posters.

Three days before the tour starts the squad has been announced. Ronaldo/Rashford/Sancho/DDG/Bruno/Big summer signings/Next manager not in the squad because they are in America for a training program. :p

I need to see Ronaldo live atleast once 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back