Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14/1346

New recruit Parish somehow goes 128 with 12 turnovers 😮

Other new recruit Sinclair🤩 👑

Will lose both cash leagues baring miracles.

Touk as a POD and Martin as a POD have been shocking. Had to field Hinge with Whitfield out. Ah well. Had Thompson looped which was looking great at 1/4 time of suns vs bulldogs. 😂

Copped PODs Bont, Oliver, McDonald (norf) and Gresham today against me. 🤮

Both cash league opponents have Neale as captain. I’m going to need a Hail Mary in Jelly, Sicily or Darcy.

1791/17 C

animal fail GIF

Parish 128 is a joke. To get scaled up that much when the game is dead...
His (and others') scores stalled late and he got quite a few CPs, loose ball gets and started to hit the odd target, expected him to come with a bit of a rush.
But yeah, influence-wise agree, it was over as a contest by then.

Are you guys genuinely mad about Parish getting 128 when he had 43 touches, 8 tackles, 19 of those touches were contested?

Given he had an 85 point second half (13 touches in the last) when they were down by 5 goals the whole time and the game was dead, plus he had 8 direct clangers and 14 turnovers going at 62% then yes he’s easily 15-20 points over what he deserved.

Are you guys genuinely mad about Pa

Are you guys genuinely mad about Parish getting 128 when he had 43 touches, 8 tackles, 19 of those touches were contested?

Rozee has 22 possessions for 46.

You read that right.

Generally if a player has a lot of turnovers in their first bunch of possessions. it's really difficult for them to recover.

If Parish was an exception this weekend, then rejoice.

CD definitely don't rig s**t or anything, so it's fine

F*** me kents did all of you *ers have Olliepig captain? Feeling behind par looking at all of this

1757/16 (c)

Macrae C very underwhelming but didn't have the chol to throw the C on Oliver after just trading him in this week for Steele.
Martin/Touk/Cripps the only real dud scores on field but the ~70 points lost between Macrae and Oliver C looks like the difference between me and scores being posted here. Hayes solid cover for the man who is simply not permitted to play more than 4 games in a row.

Cogs (last chance), Clark
Neale, Zorko
Brodie, JDG

to come on SBS :moustache:

Rozee has 22 possessions for 46.

You read that right.

Generally if a player has a lot of turnovers in their first bunch of possessions. it's really difficult for them to recover.

If Parish was an exception this weekend, then rejoice.

CD definitely don't rig s**t or anything, so it's fine

Yeah it’s fine! Bont had 9 clangers and scored 130, clangers are basically a * you to us because they mean jack s**t to certain players 🐷🐷

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given he had an 85 point second half (13 touches in the last) when they were down by 5 goals the whole time and the game was dead, plus he had 8 direct clangers and 14 turnovers going at 62% then yes he’s easily 15-20 points over what he deserved.
That's awesome to read. I have a KOTD in my team. I need moar

So, I had an excellent day, Dumped Rowell and Goldy 5 mins after waking up and having a *it moment,
For Sinclair who scored 3 more than Goldy/Rowell combined and still have Brayshaw to come.
Smith,Treolar,Macrae and Dunkly did their thing for 430 pts, plus Mr wonderful Witts for his 130,Keays tonned up 10/10 times(just because CD docked him a few measly points and dragged him back under a 100 ,i'm sure it still counts)and Short 102.
Didn't have uber spuds Miller and Laird till he scored 40 points in last 10 mins. we won't mention Piggy
My 2 predictions were spot on-ish in Hately being good bye cover and making at least 40k(50k?) this week, and Lynch scoring either 80 or 300,so only 14 points off there.
My cash reserves are untouched with Rowell not losing cash in my side,Lynch will make at least $100,so all good there.
And of course the best thing about today,I havn't been able to stop laughing for the last hour,It was fun while it lasted,but probably best it ends before he could really do some damage,he made me enough cash to swap to (^%&*&) at least.Oh, Lynch did one other good thing before leaving,having him on field meant I could loop Martin - Daicos or Clark better do better.

His (and others') scores stalled late and he got quite a few CPs, loose ball gets and started to hit the odd target, expected him to come with a bit of a rush.
But yeah, influence-wise agree, it was over as a contest by then.

I mean, yeah, but also, mostly, nah...

Yeah it’s fine! Bont had 9 clangers and scored 130, clangers are basically a duck you to us because they mean jack s**t to certain players 🐷🐷

I'm a bit angry about 22 possessions, 50% DE, 2 frees for 0 against, 1 clanger, 7 contested = 46 points, if I'm honest. It feels like corruption.

Probably just me though

Lucky to get 46.

By the time Martin did ANYTHING, the game was over.

By SC sensibilities, he deserves very little credit and definitely not more than Rozee who had influence that at least attempted to wrest control of the game from the opposition.

Martin scoring more than Rozee is utter bunkum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back