Game Day 2022 SC Round 11 - Sir Doug Nicholls (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you view Rowell thru an SC lens, he is useless; if you view him thru a GC perspective, he is invaluable. The work he does to create space for his team is second to none. You can see why he is in the role when you are not invested. He is the driver of the after-effect of Witts' work, the one who is first in and often goes without tangible reward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my big McComb vs Clark conundrum turned out to be moot because I will be chancing Hobbs onfield in any case lol

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Jeffrey is a spud of the highest order. Played an entire game for -1 last year. Could be a record. Recovered in his next three to return a 26 average. 25 in his first game this year. Last week was one out of the box. Won’t kick 5 every week. Gonna be another Rosas. Can’t trust small forwards. But yes, Stephens is a bizarre move. Zero JS.
???

Suns have North next week as well

Preuss to Witts the worst trade of all time
Can't believe I paid $610k for that useless spud
Watch Witts average 90 for the rest of the season

Preuss to Witts the worst trade of all time
Can't believe I paid $610k for that useless spud
Watch Witts average 90 for the rest of the season
He'll finish on 130, calm down. In any event, you had the choice between Witts and Darcy, after Darcy put the writing on the wall last week and was 20K cheaper. Shame on you, sir, shame, shame, shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back