Game Day 2022 SC Round 11 - Sir Doug Nicholls (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the new DPPs have been applied.

Sicily the only DEF or FWD in my side without DPP. That’s just a tad ridiculous. Almost ruining the game if I’m to be honest.

And I haven’t got any of those Dogs players except Dunks.
If you add you should take, eg McCartin and SDK should have there forward status taken away

Not even gonna get to 2,400. :(

2,339, bloody horrible!

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime
2,350, mate, got pumped in most leagues and am basically just circling the drain at the moment.
But 2,350 is the new 2,600, tbh, we're hipster 🌈

Silky23 thoughts on Pendles???

Looks like he's back in the middle which sucks

Yeah idk mate, it's a frustrating one.

He keeps playing through the corridor so if we can utilise him in there he'll have a field day. Otherwise we play along the wings and he doesn't get a touch.

Looks a bit slow to be playing on the inside .... Blues mids torched him today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the new DPPs have been applied.

Sicily the only DEF or FWD in my side without DPP. That’s just a tad ridiculous. Almost ruining the game if I’m to be honest.

And I haven’t got any of those Dogs players except Dunks.
I grabbed Smith and Bont in the last two weeks, but I still think it’s absolutely ******* ridiculous.

They are just making it easier and easier, so the plebs keep playing and they get more clicks.
That, along with the bullshit seagull points out of defense, plus CDs inconsistency and KOTD BS has absolutely ruined this great game!

If you add you should take, eg McCartin and SDK should have there forward status taken away
Can't do it, though, otherwise there would be blokes without the line they've been in floating around in no man's land.
There'd be mutiny

No wonder so many people in here hate him :tearsofjoy:
he's a s**t player mate, extremely selfish. He's had 39 and you still lost contested possession, absolute nothing footballer. 1 tackle too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back