Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I joined the other 80k sensible people who fled Danistan for the land of the free. Thank you QLD for accepting this mighty refugee. As for Victorians, enjoy winter down there comrades lol... stockholm syndrome having mfers.
Stockholm syndrome is made up.
You moved states, you're not a refugee

Communism isn't in power in Australia and we aren't comrades because you wouldn't understand solidarity if I showed you the definition in a dictionary

Stockholm syndrome is made up.
You moved states, you're not a refugee

Communism isn't in power in Australia and we aren't comrades because you wouldn't understand solidarity if I showed you the definition in a dictionary
Stockholm Syndrome has nothing to do with Communism

So because everyone else does it?
Meaning that there’s probably no exemplar of government that can avoid this problem. I certainly don’t know how to design and implement government in the social media era where facts are disputed and not even agreed on

Meaning that there’s probably no exemplar of government that can avoid this problem. I certainly don’t know how to design and implement government in the social media era where facts are disputed and not even agreed on
Probably true.

But note this started with a statement that those protesting police brutality before are now asking for more police to deal with crime as though that were some sort of hypocritical contradiction.

It’s not.

Probably true.

But note this started with a statement that those protesting police brutality before are now asking for more police to deal with crime as though that were some sort of hypocritical contradiction.

It’s not.
I suppose part of the issue is how one defines a criminal.
For mine it is stupidity to assemble during pandemic lockdown. Irrespective of the cause (I was also against BLM mass protests, even though there was less of a lockdown at the time)
we are now out of lockdown, so there should be usual rules regarding protesting

So because everyone else does it?
No more of a wake up ACAB thing.

Cops are violent, always have beenz everywhere they've existed and they've always violently enforced the states wishes when they weren't just doing whatever they felt like for cash.

VicPol are bad, nobody is asking why throwing more cops at the situation hasn't worked so far, they're just asking for more cops.

You're going with time to get back to their real job and not beat up protestors, thats always been part of their job.

No more of a wake up ACAB thing.

Cops are violent, always have beenz everywhere they've existed and they've always violently enforced the states wishes when they weren't just doing whatever they felt like for cash.

VicPol are bad, nobody is asking why throwing more cops at the situation hasn't worked so far, they're just asking for more cops.

You're going with time to get back to their real job and not beat up protestors, thats always been part of their job.
No. I’ve spelt this out above. There is no contradiction between seeking that police are allocated and resourced sufficiently to prevent crime (be it in Sunshine or Brighton) whilst also seeking that police don’t bash protestors.

The post I originally responded to suggested that such concurrent positions was contradictory.

Edit: I don’t think for a second that all, or even most, cops are bad if that’s what the acronym stands for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I joined the other 80k sensible people who fled Danistan for the land of the free. Thank you QLD for accepting this mighty refugee. As for Victorians, enjoy winter down there comrades lol... stockholm syndrome having mfers.

I'd much rather live next door to Albo than be stuck in an Anastasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa governed state!!!

No. I’ve spelt this out above. There is no contradiction between seeking that police are allocated and resourced sufficiently to prevent crime (be it in Sunshine or Brighton) whilst also seeking that police don’t bash protestors.

The post I originally responded to suggested that such concurrent positions was contradictory.

Edit: I don’t think for a second that all, or even most, cops are bad if that’s what the acronym stands for.
You think it stands for all cops are bad?

That's a pretty broad brush.

Types? Location?

Pretty sure stage coach robbery and witchcraft are at an all time low.
No doubt it is rising this year. The comparisons though really need to be made to 2019 though. 2020 and 2021 will always be statistical outliers especially in Victoria

Tell me more about the freedoms that you have in Queensland that we don't in Victoria?

It's like East Berlin vs West Berlin up in here mate.

So instead of a genuine example of the differences between the two states, you make a comparison to something that ended 40 years ago?

Try again mate—- what freedoms do you have in Queensland that we don’t have as a society in Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back