Preview Geelong vs Richmond, round 15, MCG Saturday June 25, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion.

I personally don’t see the disappointment in the Soldo selection. happy to be proved wrong (as I’m not the tigers supporter) but having 2 good ruckman against our joke of a ruckman (Rhys Stanley) is a smart selection. I think we’ll be crushed in the middle and in ruck.
Swap you Soldo for Stanley any day.

Jack Ross FMD - load up on Geesook. Its going to be turnover city from this spud once again.

No Stack. Was behind Ross as our best last week. Not sure what they are trying to do to him other than open him up to another club. Elite talent wasting away.
i really dont get it, Ross will come in and play another average game.......

It's really simple, some players transition to AFL standard and end up playing well.

Ross plays well in the VFL----------his AFL games are average to bad. this has happened over and over and if he was AFL standard he would click by now and be a regular in the team.

Stack plays average in the VFL---------his AFL games are generally of a much higher standard.

No point playing average AFL form players when we can be developing the kids. at least they'll grow.

yet Edwards still getting a run 😎

It's really simple, some players transition to AFL standard and end up playing well.

Ross plays well in the VFL----------his AFL games are average to bad. this has happened over and over and if he was AFL standard he would click by now and be a regular in the team.

Stack plays average in the VFL---------his AFL games are generally of a much higher standard.

No point playing average AFL form players when we can be developing the kids. at least they'll grow.

Stack will match up well on Tyson Stengle

I'm not sure whats worse, A pub full of Karen's or Richmond board selection night
Richmond board selection night. In a couple of weeks we could bring in Lambert Cotchin and Balta and people would still melt that we lost the game at selection.

Ross was a no brainer as there really isn't any other inside mid in the VFL that is as good as him. Stack was awful in his last AFL game against the wingless Eagles. He still needs to show more at VFL and not only against the Coburg Lions. He's the most over rated player on our list as he's been playing with us more than actually playing on the field . Agree on Edwards as he's dead wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering my opinions on a lot of posters and their abilities to "find the time" to post 50,000+ enlightening :poo: comments and translate stats and supercoach points into the basis of their opinions of the game, and the need to vigorously put forward their opinions about reserves players and under 18's kids they've never laid eyes on and the need to worship TIGER71 and his predictions (which never come true but his loyal minions swear blindly as gospel) i'm positive I don't give a frogs fat arse!!!!! So feel free to put :thumbsdownemoji: as IDGAF!!!!

tumblr_inline_oe24uzceAE1t0ijhl_500.gif
Cloaca

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2Zyb2ctYW5hdG9teS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjgyOH19fQ==

Lol at the people melting here. Ross is the logical inclusions for Cotch, as is Soldo for Balta, as he’s the only one that can play forward/Ruck. Also how many times to people have to be told that Stack needs both consistency and to show professionalism off field before he gets a proper go at AFL level. He could be a great player, but people act like his 20 possession games in 2019 should carry him into the side. Either way, we’re not going to lose this game because of selection. We lose if the players don’t bring pressure and hunger, it’s that simple. We will win otherwise, or at least get close

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion.

I personally don’t see the disappointment in the Soldo selection. happy to be proved wrong (as I’m not the tigers supporter) but having 2 good ruckman against our joke of a ruckman (Rhys Stanley) is a smart selection. I think we’ll be crushed in the middle and in ruck.
Our ruckmen got torn new ones against Sydney's part timer...

Lol because Stacks one performance this year in the AFL was good was it? He played in a 100pt thumping and couldn’t get near it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back