Preview Geelong vs Richmond, round 15, MCG Saturday June 25, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldo a necessary in. We need to win the midfield/clearance battle and the only time we consistently lost this against Carlton is after Balta got injured and Nank was off the ground. Nank can't ruck all game so Soldo for a chopout and can also stand in the hole in front of eyes-too-close-together porkins.

Ross was a no brainer as there really isn't any other inside mid in the VFL that is as good as him. Stack was awful in his last AFL game against the wingless Eagles. He still needs to show more at VFL and not only against the Coburg Lions. He's the most over rated player on our list as he's been playing with us more than actually playing on the field . Agree on Edwards as he's dead wood.

A bit of respect for your Coburg Lions, please :D

Lol because Stacks one performance this year in the AFL was good was it? He played in a 100pt thumping and couldn’t get near it
well, you want to mention ONE GAME? how about his 2019 season? and his late 2021 season ? much better than ross will ever be. you can stick to your one game-------in which he still set up two or three goals while admittedly looking lost, imagine what he would do when he isn't looking lost?

Ross was a no brainer as there really isn't any other inside mid in the VFL that is as good as him. Stack was awful in his last AFL game against the wingless Eagles. He still needs to show more at VFL and not only against the Coburg Lions. He's the most over rated player on our list as he's been playing with us more than actually playing on the field . Agree on Edwards as he's dead wood.
Stack is over rated? didnt expect that from you TI, stack is one of our most gifted players. He needs development or get rid of him. HE cant play as good in the VFL, he needs AFL time, some players suffocate in the VFL.

Stack is over rated? didnt expect that from you TI, stack is one of our most gifted players. He needs development or get rid of him. HE cant play as good in the VFL, he needs AFL time, some players suffocate in the VFL.
Cmon Vassp how long can you develop a negative film? Seriously he's an over rated potato and he reminds me of that hot blonde I liked when i was 17yo. A utensil teaser ;)

well, you want to mention ONE GAME? how about his 2019 season? and his late 2021 season ? much better than ross will ever be. you can stick to your one game-------in which he still set up two or three goals while admittedly looking lost, imagine what he would do when he isn't looking lost?
How many times are people going to go back to how Stack looked in 2019? It's 3 years ago and Stack despite all his talent had continually failed to deliver on a consistent level at either VFL or AFL level, one thing he consistently does is show up to preseason unfit and putting himself behind the pack from the get go. Maybe it's time people eased up on hyping up Stack and actually let his performances do the talking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times are people going to go back to how Stack looked in 2019? It's 3 years ago and Stack despite all his talent had continually failed to deliver on a consistent level at either VFL or AFL level, one thing he consistently does is show up to preseason unfit and putting himself behind the pack from the get go. Maybe it's time people eased up on hyping up Stack and actually let his performances do the talking.

Well ... we do have the Castagna brigade still living off his 2017 season ;)

Point well taken though. We have a group of players living off past glories in the eyes of posters.

Well ... we do have the Castagna brigade still living off his 2017 season ;)

Point well taken though. We have a group of players living off past glories in the eyes of posters.
I'm definitely not one of the Castagna brigade. He's our Paul Puopolo IMO, effort and intensity earned him premiership accolades but once that dropped away past glories got him another 5 years. Reckon the same happens with George, and that's not shitting on a premiership hero, but IMO if we never won those flags I doubt George would still be on a list.

I'm definitely not one of the Castagna brigade. He's our Paul Puopolo IMO, effort and intensity earned him premiership accolades but once that dropped away past glories got him another 5 years. Reckon the same happens with George, and that's not shitting on a premiership hero, but IMO if we never won those flags I doubt George would still be on a list.

Great post

You conveniently left out back end of 2021?

He had a massive one game to show his wares?

How many has Edwards had this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back