Autopsy North lose to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

That was awful after quarter time. I will give passes to Taylor, Curtis, Bonar, Goldy, Greenwood (for effort) and Jackson but the rest....yuk.

Not sure how Noble turns this around because we've had the bye and a lot of talk over the last fortnight about how tight this group is blah blah blah. Well once again all talk no action.

We have no fluency in the way we play yet I watch younger teams like Adelaide dismantle us with relative ease.

10 goal loss to the Crows at our "fortress". Really?

Only time we looked dangerous was when LDU was getting hands on it out of the middle. Simpkin, Jed and Greenwood are hacks at best.

The long kicking down the line and hoping someone gets within 5 metres of it continues, hasn’t worked all year but **** it let’s keep going lads!!!.

Zurhaar, McKay, Larkey and Curtis battled hard up forward but absolute garbage service all day didn’t give them much chance. Young Arch has a bit of mongrel in him, made a few errors but locked down his direct opponent.

Geoff Walsh, be ruthless. Be absolutely ruthless in getting rid of all these hacks from this footy department.

I didn’t watch it but 2 things stand out.

1. Why the hell we would play McKay fwd when he is going to anchor our backline for the next 10 years is beyond me. If he wants another tall fwd play CCJ.

2. The tackle count discrepancy is very alarming for any team, especially one that also lost the possession count.

We all know what happened the last time a North coach got sacked after a loss to Adelaide…
Yep Brad Scott was named his replacement at the end of that season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, but you said my TT mail is bullshit.

Only one here is full of it and it's not me.

No, I still think you are full of s**t. It doesn't make my statement incorrect. We don't have any leadership, it is part of the reason Thomas hasn't been sorted out by the "leadership group".

It’s not the players.
They are not this bad.

It is purely coaching and gameplan.
Players clearly don’t believe in it.
Noble is cooked, had plenty of time to change it and just can’t and he won’t.

Don’t care if it’s another coach in whatever years. Stiff s**t. Get another one.
Mate we have the worst midfield in the competition, like nearly the worst in the last decade. Adelaide TORCHED us in there.
Ok behind the footy, def an improvement but 14 disposals shouldn’t be praise worthy
No, but only happened late. Should see more of it

Not surprised at all. A number of us saw this woeful 3 months coming after a few rounds. It wasn't going to get better.

The list is way better - even with the injuries - than it has performed. And the football department cap excuse doesn't nearly explain why we've perforned so poorly. We do have great facilities.

What's been clear to quite a few of us since the early rounds is that Noble can't coach. He and his assistants did a woeful job over preseason. Players have looked confused and gone backwards. Noble cannot motivate, he's presided over the most insipid season imaginable.

He should've gone earlier in the year - hopefully the young guys can put it behind them.

Geoff Walsh won't take long.

Mate we have the worst midfield in the competition, like nearly the worst in the last decade. Adelaide TORCHED us in there.

No, but only happened late. Should see more of it
Something to build on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back