2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tariek seems to be getting tagged too.. his opponent constantly on this arse all game..

Which is smart from the bays given tarieks last game..

Still, whilst he hasnt kicked a goal yet he’s been involved in setting up a couple.. and thats what a good forward who isnt getting goals himself needs to be doing.
The amount of space South gave Newchurch was absolutely criminal. I'd like to see him get a run but I wouldn't have selected him for the AFL based on that game alone.

The amount of space South gave Newchurch was absolutely criminal. I'd like to see him get a run but I wouldn't have selected him for the AFL based on that game alone.
I wouldnt either id give him one based on all of his games this year..

And the fact he looks better than any other small forward option we’ve got!..

I wouldnt either id give him one based on all of his games this year..

And the fact he looks better than any other small forward option we’ve got!..
And with McHenry and McAdam out... still not selected. Seems to be down the list of small forwards ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with McHenry and McAdam out... still not selected. Seems to be down the list of small forwards ATM.

I wouldn't be surprised if our selectors had a list of kids we were planning on 2022 being purely a developmental year and weren't really in line for an AFL debut unless something exceptional happened, considering how much Cook and Gollant had to knock the door down last year and Newchurch has this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back