Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet he may be leading our B&F. Or second behind Libba perhaps.
Says a bit about the whole side, eh?
Dude had a bad game in a fantastic year. He was even good last week. The premise of the original post is wrong.
Libba and Macrae would be worthy winners of any team's best and Fairest on this year's form.

Cue in the rack now - get games into the kids, rest-up Bruce, allow the guns to have a rest and time off and reset for next year.

Total and complete review of the club in the post season.
Start the review tonight.

Tom Libba to do the review.

Generational talent in their prime on our list right now and we barely fire a shot week in week out.

Coaching panel, ala Bevo picking the wrong team each week and surrounding himself with yes man.

I would love to see us be bold over the off season and appoint a footy boss who oversees everything. Even a dour campaigner like Ross Lyon. At the very least it would hold Bevo to account and put some pressure back on him.

Generational talent in their prime on our list right now and we barely fire a shot week in week out.

Coaching panel, ala Bevo picking the wrong team each week and surrounding himself with yes man.

I would love to see us be bold over the off season and appoint a footy boss who oversees everything. Even a dour campaigner like Ross Lyon. At the very least it would hold Bevo to account and put some pressure back on him.
As much as hes a sh!t coach Noble is a good footy boss. Bring him in

Surprise no one has created a post game thread yet

The person who usually does is probably making another post laying into Gardner, but only because he’s off English for 10 minutes

Not sure where the autopsy thread is but that was the single most embarrassing effort I've seen the boys give. I know there's more in this group I don't even know what to think right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bevo made accountable hasn’t happened in any day he has been coach at the Bulldogs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was tough out there tonight but we did well to avoid a ten goal loss after a slow start. Really missing Croz down back after he pulled up a bit sore last week. I thought Robbie tried pretty hard when he came on and Mitch battled hard all night. We’ll learn a lot from tonight and regroup for next Friday. Will be nice to have a 7 day break and get some rest into a few players. We battled hard tonight against a very good side who were hurting from a loss last week. Our first quarter lost it for us and we’ll address that. There’s a lot of footy to come this year and the draw is loaded against us, but we can still get there. I never stop believing.

It was tough out there tonight but we did well to avoid a ten goal loss after a slow start. Really missing Croz down back after he pulled up a bit sore last week. I thought Robbie tried pretty hard when he came on and Mitch battled hard all night. We’ll learn a lot from tonight and regroup for next Friday. Will be nice to have a 7 day break and get some rest into a few players. We battled hard tonight against a very good side who were hurting from a loss last week. Our first quarter lost it for us and we’ll address that. There’s a lot of footy to come this year and the draw is loaded against us, but we can still get there. I never stop believing.

Thanks Dr Phil I hope the above is taking the piss

Maybe our Clayton’s president. ( maybe only old people get that sentence ) makes that bold move and taps Chris Grant on the back and tells him thanks so much Chris but it’s tine you moved on

Yeah, we have an Admin which is MIA. A President who is clearly more interested in the AFL top job, a CEO who we never hear from either and a mute footy director who is clearly too gutless to do anything.

A coach so set in his ways that he thinks any madcap and harebrained idea will work, a group of assistants who would barely get a go at district level and a playing group that obviously don't give a stuff.

So I'll follow suit and not bother to attend or watch us again this year. Got better things to do. Although, I am looking forward to our coach telling us we have 'areas to improve' for the hundredth time at the presser 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back