Game Day Must Win Game Swans v Dogs SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can we win this one. Team is better than last week with English and Richards and no McComb. We will win the inside 50's and contested footy but can we stop the rebounds and transition that result in a lot more scores than AFL average we have been poor at this all season. Dogs by 1 point.

Last edited:

We had a must win game against the swans earlier this year and did okay. Don't think we will be as fortunate tonight but it's Beveridge. He pulls rabbits out of his arse when he is under pressure.

Hoping Marra can build on his solid month so far.

I’m in Sydney and it has been dry the last 2 days. Do they sell heavy at the SCG or is it Bootleg Brisdog again? Simple equation: if Schache kicks 8 we win.

I got more chance of winning tattslotto than Schache kicking 8 and I do not even take a ticket. LOL

We must defend the mark. Did any see Geelong last night, they don’t give up a millimetre, even creep over it. We give up 5-20 metres every mark/free kick. Adapt or die.
I noticed both those things too. They crept over the mark almost every time , but with this umpire dissent stuff the Demons didn’t say a word.

I noticed both those things too. They crept over the mark almost every time , but with this umpire dissent stuff the Demons didn’t say a word.
It helps not being the first team to play in any given round. We get an idea what the AFL's rule of the week is.
And also what rules they have decided not to enforce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must defend the mark. Did any see Geelong last night, they don’t give up a millimetre, even creep over it. We give up 5-20 metres every mark/free kick. Adapt or die.

I have noted this too
When we played Geelong, they put pressure on the ball carrier at all times
The way they put pressure on the around the corner goal kicker saved them at least one or two goals as well
In my opinion Geelong is a very well drilled side and would be my pick this year

McComb sub

Sydney late change out Campbell in Clarke

Sub Cunningham

McComb sub was never in doubt

Somehow we will see McComb Scott Hannan and Gardner on the ground together

Compulsive viewing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back