• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we sack Nicks we'll hire a clone to replace him. A guy who doesn't think our list is that bad, can promise finals within a year or two, but will play diabolical defensive football to limit the damage and back in the mates of the club
It feels like the Chapman/Fagan era all over again. The people running our club don't care that we're in a death spiral as long as they get to rule over the ashes.

I'm starting to get worried that doubling down on the guys that were our last premiership push five seasons ago isnt going to work.

The only solution is to triple down on it. Jenkins, Betts, Talia and Jacobs must signs this off season. Only by leaning into the past could this club ever see success.
There's a part in the 1997 documentary on Kayo where Pittman says he hoped the Crows would win one again soon so that he could stop doing those interviews.

Jokes on you David! Get ready for another upcoming anniversary celebration of the last time the Crows amounted to anything.

Smith killed momentum but my God ROB should not be in the side. Slow, not marking, poor tap work. Play Frampton or Strachan with Thilthorpe
If you watch Smiths disposals .....more often than not, he kick to HAW's favor ...or a mismatch, again in HAW's favor

example; last qtr he kicks to a one on one 175cm skinny Crow player, against a 182cm mature Hawk body

Just makes the wrong decisions all the time .....for most of the season ....I've been saying this for 5-6 weeks now

If we sack Nicks we'll hire a clone to replace him. A guy who doesn't think our list is that bad, can promise finals within a year or two, but will play diabolical defensive football to limit the damage and back in the mates of the club
Not sure that was the case with Nicks.

Everyone knew we would be rebuilding with no Finals for a few years. Probably the only reason there is no noise about sacking him three years into his tenure anchored to the bottom four.

It was no "Sando Spike".

Having said that, five (and more to come) years out of Finals is bad.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our disposal is so horrible. How we can have so many bad disposers of the ball is beyond me.

But, first step is to get rid of guys who are not AFL quality - that’s Hately and ROB. Jones and McHenry knocking on that door too.
The issue is of "panic" by young kids .....grab the ball, and throw it on the boot

HAW in contrast, used their legs to power away from the contest .....and easily broke tackling attempts

Why, Nicks couldn't get them chain linking handballs from the 1st Qtr .....is a big question to ask

If there was ever a club and supporter group in need of Clarko, it's us.
No way would those running the club let Clarko in to disturb their gravy train and highlight the weaknesses we have in every area, including the areas they are responsible for. Surely Clarko also knows this so would never even bother applying for the job. Forget about Clsrkson ever coaching the crows as he doesn't fit their mold.

He was very poor the past 2 weeks prior to Crouch returning. Maybe he is just no good?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hatley best games were round 9 10 and 11 where he played as the CBA mid and a mid... after that he was banished to the wing.. hff and hbf...

It's a pure Adelaide thing to do.. to always play players OOP...

We doing it with Mileria now at HFF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220710-191336_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220710-191336_Samsung Internet.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 69
The issue is of "panic" by young kids .....grab the ball, and throw it on the boot

HAW in contrast, used their legs to power away from the contest .....and easily broke tackling attempts

Why, Nicks couldn't get them chain linking handballs from the 1st Qtr .....is a big question to ask
Not just young kids

So frustrating, I know nothing - NOTHING about football, but being there today blind Freddy could see how juvenile we play, crashing into one another, going to ground, inability to stick a tackle (unless you are Berry), not talking (how did Smith get caught htb).

We just make so many silly mistakes. The difficulty in us scoring compared to the Hawks was so obvious.

Honestly, I was embarrassed being there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hatley best games were round 9 10 and 11 where he played as the CBA mid and a mid... after that he was banished to the wing.. hff and hbf...

It's a pure Adelaide thing to do.. to always play players OOP...

We doing it with Mileria now at HFF
cool stats - where do you get them?

panic by the young kids?… who grab the ball and throw it on the boot?..

geez.. I didnt think Laird and Keays were that young..

No way would those running the club let Clarko in to disturb their gravy train and highlight the weaknesses we have in every area, including the areas they are responsible for. Surely Clarko also knows this so would never even bother applying for the job. Forget about Clsrkson ever coaching the crows as he doesn't fit their mold.
they wouldnt let clarko in because Roo would be the first one out the door.. with a couple of the other clowns that make the decision on who they employ as coach at the club following him..

Berry tried his guts out and looks a 200 gamer for us. Thilthorpe was more involved today than he has been all year. Still made some rookie errors but him clunking contested marks in our forward line bodes well

Parnell tried to take the game on. Shoukd be playing off a wing imo.

Thats about it for the good. The rest sucked and the umpires are just filthy hawthorn loving cheats after that 1st half
I couldn’t watch the game.

Fortunately I was otherwise occupied with life or death situations negotiating flood waters in NSW. Thank goodness for doom and destruction. I dodged a bullet there, not being able to witness our shitness…

But I see nothing has changed with the umpiring and Hawks over the last decade or so. Wonderful.

I couldn’t watch the game.

Fortunately I was otherwise occupied with life or death situations negotiating flood waters in NSW. Thank goodness for doom and destruction. I dodged a bullet there, not being able to witness our shitness…

But I see nothing has changed with the umpiring and Hawks over the last decade or so. Wonderful.
Hoping all went well for you helping with the flood water disaster:praying:

The fish rots from the head and that "head" is one of the least effective/talented/skilled senior midfields I have seen with the obvious exception of anyone under 23.
its possibly one of the worst on record.. I can‘t actually think of a club thats ever had a senior midfield composed of three shitter senior midfielders than keays, crouch and laird.

all three are shit.

panic by the young kids?… who grab the ball and throw it on the boot?..

geez.. I didnt think Laird and Keays were that young..
They weren't the main culprits

Laird in tight, if cornered has the ability to power to space .....likewise Keays

Crouch, hasn't & will never have the skill to break free .....consequently he either dumps or handballs, with results we're all clearly aware of

Have you seen North beat some of the top 4 or even 8 teams in the last 2 years and been competitive against them?
Last 2 years and this one, Adelaide have won 15 games. North have won 8 and a draw, if you take out the last 4 wins we have played North. It’s Adelaide 11 to North 8. Our form of beating them makes us look like we are improving but we actually are not.

Back