• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry tried his guts out and looks a 200 gamer for us. Thilthorpe was more involved today than he has been all year. Still made some rookie errors but him clunking contested marks in our forward line bodes well

Parnell tried to take the game on. Shoukd be playing off a wing imo.

Thats about it for the good. The rest sucked and the umpires are just filthy hawthorn loving cheats after that 1st half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our disposal is so horrible. How we can have so many bad disposers of the ball is beyond me.

But, first step is to get rid of guys who are not AFL quality - that’s Hately and ROB. Jones and McHenry knocking on that door too.
what?… nothing to say about Laird, crouch and keays?… You know… our best midfielders..

jones is a thousnd times better disposer of the ball than those three garbage flogs.. yet not many in here dare mention their names..

Walker rightly cracked the shits with Berry for not atleast putting the ball to his advantage.

When was the last time a kick from Laird, Keays, Smith or Berry went to the advantage side of one of our forwards?

I’m not talking about scenarios with Smith’s lace out to a free forward, I’m talking about where our mids needed to kick the ball to a contest - when was the last time they kicked it to the advantage side of our forward in that contest?

A groups of players with no confidence, no idea of what they are meant to do.

Picking Crouch and McHenry was a bad sign that delivered what we expected.

Tilthorpe was good in the ruck and Is going to be very good. But FMD we really are suffering from many years of poor drafts and with any good players we get leaving.

Back