Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Freo v Demons Fri July 29th 8:10pm EST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seen the 2006 draft list with Mitch Thorp at 6 and Joel Selwood at 7. Hawks took Thorp, who at the time was lauded as the next Leigh Matthews but bizarrely only played 2 games - while the bloke at pick 7 plays his 350th this round for the Cats..!

Yep, Daniher plays for free kicks and it frustrates me seeing him take himself out of the contest doing so.
Yep I’m not a fan of it either, but don’t think that was Fritsch’s priority there. I am probably bias there though

Just seen to draft list with Mitch Thorp at 6 and Joel Selwood at 7. Hawks took Thorp, who at the time was lauded as the next Leigh Matthews but bizarrely only played 2 games - while the bloke at pick 7 plays his 350th this round for the Cats..!
Xavier Ellis took Selwood to the Hawks for a test before the 06 draft, Hawks knocked him back, apparently Ellis was really pissed at them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Lobb is Mr Stamper from goldeneye

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bayley Fritsch, now there's a haircut you could set your watch to

Back