Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Freo v Demons Fri July 29th 8:10pm EST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I quite like a little bit of flopping, as long as there is a degree of artistry to it, some nice theatrics, all adds a little bit to our wonderful sport.
I think the flop needs to be part if accentuating existing contact though- Brown, Oliver etc.

Not like Ginniman dropping every single time, the worst is Cody Weightman though, he'll feel some wind out there then jumping in the air like "OHHH LOOK AT ME I'VE JUST BEEN KILLED!!!" while looking at the umpires, it's just fn pathetic, it really is.
That's some impressive mental gymnastics to justify your own team staging. Bravo 👏

Every team in the comp can say this.
Nah Freo definitely peaked ages ago. We’ve already shown last year what our capacity is and we haven’t even scratched the surface of producing anything like that this year. Most of the other sides in the top 8 have outperformed their 2021 selves by far this year. Only exceptions are us and The Western™️

You still dark about shitting the bed in the GF last year? This is a game day thread and you’re paying out on Melbourne. Just head to your board FFS and save yourself the embarrassment of bagging us after a good win. The worst thing to happen was you getting gifted a GF for sympathy and then your coach justifying your soft player behaviour for the next 6 years, all while your fans on here try and defend the duck and dive tactics that literally everyone points out.
Did you have a tl;dr version? Actually don't bother, even one word from you is a tl;dr.

I quite like a little bit of flopping, as long as there is a degree of artistry to it, some nice theatrics, all adds a little bit to our wonderful sport.
I think the flop needs to be part if accentuating existing contact though- Brown, Oliver etc.

Not like Ginniman dropping every single time, the worst is Cody Weightman though, he'll feel some wind out there then jumping in the air like "OHHH LOOK AT ME I'VE JUST BEEN KILLED!!!" while looking at the umpires, it's just fn pathetic, it really is.
Agree. He kicked 4 in the EF last year, all from his theatrics. The fact it gets paid by the umpires just makes It far worse. Even Beverage made a big hoo ha about it when it was suggested the AFL would crack down on it a bit. McCrae the sook has also come out to protect Ginnivan.

It’s pathetic. Weightman is pathetic and Oliver playing up isn’t a patch on his behaviour. At least Oliver puts his head over the ball.

You mean your supporters avoid your board like they avoid your games? I am shocked.
You do realise Melbourne averages higher home crowds and has a higher membership base, right?

You do realise Melbourne averages higher home crowds and has a higher membership base, right?
You do realise that the team I support has little to do with my observation of the game, right?

Even Petracca pointed out your crowds were down and he’d like for people to show up. If anyone knows, I dare say it’s him. Or do you disagree with him?

You do realise that the team I support has little to do with my observation of the game, right?

Even Petracca pointed out your crowds were down and he’d like for people to show up. If anyone knows, I dare say it’s him. Or do you disagree with him?
Why are you paying out on Melbourne in a game day thread where we’ve just won by 46 points in Perth? You’re really really hurt about the GF aren’t you? Richmond fans really can get grating at times, and were at times unbearable, but you and your fellow Dogs supporters are next level re your ability to be insufferable, not to mention derailing thread after thread after you cheated your way to a flag.

Why are you paying out on Melbourne in a game day thread where we’ve just won by 46 points in Perth? You’re really really hurt about the GF aren’t you? Richmond fans really can get grating at times, and were at times unbearable, but you and your fellow Dogs supporters are next level re your ability to be insufferable, not to mention derailing thread after thread after you cheated your way to a flag.
I’m not paying the team out at all? My posts in this thread include laughing at the expensive of supporters that whinge about umpires and Clayton Oliver taking a characteristic dive. Anything else is simply a response.

Keep melting though Davey. It’s beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not paying the team out at all? My posts in this thread include laughing at the expensive of supporters that whinge about umpires and Clayton Oliver taking a characteristic dive. Anything else is simply a response.

Keep melting though Davey. It’s beautiful.
The fact you think someone melting on BF is ‘beautiful’ means you really need to get out more, pal.

Back