Game Day Round 23 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel that the biggest issues will be Neale (who I think will get a hard tag from Harmes), Bailey and Cameron. Hibberd handles his direct opponent pretty well most weeks and I trust Rivers to work off his opponent. Like everything it’ll be about ball entry, am hoping it’s sloppy going into D50 so Lever and May can get up and intercept.

I am not as worried about their defence, I don’t know what’s happened to Andrews but I am not concerned about him on Brown. Genuinely feel if we can control the middle we can win this.

Brisbane fans are quite friendly, aren't they? (Besides that weird Viney-obsessed campaigner)

Good luck tonight, hope its an entertaining game. I'm not unfriendly! I just have high standards for my boy Viney.

Brisbane fans are quite friendly, aren't they? (Besides that weird Viney-obsessed campaigner)
Brisbane fans are on the rational side of the BF equation. Their board isn’t as much fun for a post loss lurk as, say, Richmond, because they don’t tend to lose it in public and accuse the competition of corruption.

Edit: oh yeah, other than the Viney guy. He’s nuts

If we lose and other results go as planned, I'm pretty sure we become the only AFL team in history to go 10-0 and miss top-four.
Screenshot_20220819-181625_AFL.jpg
Confirmed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck tonight, hope its an entertaining game. I'm not unfriendly! I just have high standards for my boy Viney.
Favourite non-Lions player, of course.

My aim for tonight is to be a thinking adult, calm, philosophical regardless of what occurs. Screaming and starting fights around the house is not the way it is going tonight.

Come on Dees, you need to beat these Brisbane pretenders tonight and finish Top 4 as you are better chance of beating Geelong at the G in finals.

No one wants to see those arrogant Geelong flogs win a flag and Brisbane are no chance of beating them at the G, they were lucky to beat us at Marvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back