Society/Culture Reproductive Rights: Roe vs Wade, abortion, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Methotrexate is commonly used in treatment of autoimmune disorders. I really hope that's a one off.

It’s Twitter… but …. Examples there of women being denied medication - Methotrexate for this reason

And examples in below article

I was livid,” she says. “It felt so invasive. Why are my reproductive plans anyone’s business? The pharmacist said she couldn’t give me the medication until I answered. I was forced then to release my private personal information.

“And now I am going to have to do this every time I try to fill a prescription. Because I can't stand on principle; I have to have this medicine,” she says, adding, “And what if I do become pregnant? Am I then liable for what happens?”

There is nothing about these people and their laws that could make you think it is a one-off.

They will keep going until they have full Christo-fascism.
The example of a pharmacist refusing to give prescription medication because it could potentially be used to induce abortion is extreme. You'd think it's a rare occurrence in the US, which is why that specific example is being reported on by media outlets.

Methotrexate is used for cancer, psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis treatment.

Crying when it’s hurt, trying to move away from things causing it pain/discomfort, and signalling when it’s hungry.

What are you getting at, please?
Getting pretty clear that you've literally never had anything to do with a new born

It’s Twitter… but …. Examples there of women being denied medication - Methotrexate for this reason

And examples in below article

I was livid,” she says. “It felt so invasive. Why are my reproductive plans anyone’s business? The pharmacist said she couldn’t give me the medication until I answered. I was forced then to release my private personal information.

“And now I am going to have to do this every time I try to fill a prescription. Because I can't stand on principle; I have to have this medicine,” she says, adding, “And what if I do become pregnant? Am I then liable for what happens?”

Wow, the anti-vax medical privacy advocating freedom warriors will be up in arms about this, surely.

Surely?? :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Methotrexate is commonly used in treatment of autoimmune disorders. I really hope that's a one off.
Likely an unintended consequence of badly drafted legislation/ response in fear of legislation (pharmacy worried about possible liability)

So what are you implying here? Aborting newborns is okay?
I think with a newborn you'd call it euthanizing but not I was more commenting on how you're arguments in this thread as you well know are complete fallacies.

You don't believe them, well the early stuff like women have to be published for having sex by being forced to give birth is clearly your wheel house, everything else is just linked to that

I think with a newborn you'd call it euthanizing but not I was more commenting on how you're arguments in this thread as you well know are complete fallacies.

You don't believe them, well the early stuff like women have to be published for having sex by being forced to give birth is clearly your wheel house, everything else is just linked to that
Euthanising a healthy newborn would be bad, though. Really bad.

What fallacies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back