USA Roe, the evangelicals and the war on choice

Remove this Banner Ad

BULLSHIT. And the Constitution is load of crap that the intellectually feeble hide behind.

The sooner grubby politicians, idiot whackjob Bible-bashing conservatives and basically everybody else left women the f*** alone to have agency over their own bodies, the better.

In short, it's time people minded their own f***ing business.
It's US law. consider taking your own advice ?

It's US law. consider taking your own advice ?

Whatever whackjob.

What right have you or anybody else to determine what a woman does with her own body?

Go on, tell me about what the US Constitution says. The same document that is directly responsible for 50,000 gun deaths in that country every year. Anybody using that piece of toilet paper as the basis for taking agency away from women is a grub.

reading that the other day legit made me want to get on a plane and go over there and start punching judges and politicians
Personally I wouldn’t stop at the punching

Absolutely disgusting

Sad thing if it was the judges or politicians little daughter that was in that situation they would all bend over backwards to not only get an abortion for her but also make the rapists pay more harshly than usual.

It helps when you’re connected and rich

Last edited:
Don't you all get sick of pissing in each others' pockets ?
fetchimage

Are you happy with the end result for this young girl?
Do you think this law is a good law?
Happy to keep it?

Imagine supporting a law that punishes kids with life changing consequences from the evil acts done to them by adults and takes away their own agency to their own bodies

Last edited:
Actually we are responding to your posts, maybe it is you that is pi$$ing yourself and have to resort to the above type of response.

The consensus is a clear no. Carry on.
I'd like you to answer my questions now.

Are you happy with the end result for this young girl?
Happy to keep it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like you to answer my questions now.

Are you happy with the end result for this young girl? N
Happy to keep it?
Your 3 questions are too simplistic and value laden to elicit meaningful answers, other than those you and your fellow pocket pissers can gleefully denounce. For clarity
(a) what do you mean by "end result" ? the account suggests several, which ?
(b) which law ? state the law you think was applied, and by whom, in the account in as precise terms as you can
(c) what do you mean by" good" ? Good for who ? good for what purpose ?
(d) what is the "it" the keeping of which, by whom ? where ? is intended to be source of happiness and what do you mean by happy ?

Your 3 questions are too simplistic and value laden to elicit meaningful answers, other than those you and your fellow pocket pissers can gleefully denounce. For clarity
(a) what do you mean by "end result" ? the account suggests several, which ?
(b) which law ? state the law you think was applied, and by whom, in the account in as precise terms as you can
(c) what do you mean by" good" ? Good for who ? good for what purpose ?
(d) what is the "it" the keeping of which, by whom ? where ? ios to be source of happiness and what do you mean by happy ?
Oh goody I can ping you for being a troll now.

See Ya Duck GIF by DefyTV

Healthcare is basic human right, an abortion is healthcare.
I'm not particularly up on any legal knowledge, but I seem to recall that the Feds have the constitutional right to come over the top on some issues. The SCOTUS can take some things away from the States legislatures.
Their nomination hearings aside, it's been made apparent Alito has been strongly anti-choice for a long time, and was merely waiting for the opportunity to move against RvW.

The thing about the abortion issue is that RvW became an acceptable compromise where women and girls were given the opportunity to learn about a pregnancy and still have time to abort it. Late term were available only for medical reasons. Fringe elements from both sides still agitated for zero sum solutions, but reasonable people still controlled it around the country.
I don't know what led to what but THEN either the extremist anti-choice loons got the upper hand and pushed the ruling class conservatives to surge the SCOTUS capture, or the SCOTUS capture encouraged the extremos to surge. But it happened.
The situation is a little iike the gun issue, except some to moderate compromise solutions have never been given a chance due to NRA doomsday lobbying. There are compromises that would become acceptable to the majority of citizens if allowed to breathe. Extremists block them effectively.

reading that the other day legit made me want to get on a plane and go over there and start punching judges and politicians

That wont change anything-you would also have to punch 3/4 of the civilians as they are the ones that vote for them.

That wont change anything-you would also have to punch 3/4 of the civilians as they are the ones that vote for them.
You may be shocked to find that the US election and judicial systems don't work that way

Its the voters that stay firmly inside their media bubble, and their friendship chains are often there as well. The plethora of Fox Opinion channel clips is evidence of the BS that rots their minds. A recent poll or something said that a large number of viewers have never seen the heavy fighting that was going on on 1/6.
That narrowly focused brainwashing combined with petrified voting patterns is all you really need to understand. And it is what the GOP playbooks are based on.

You may be shocked to find that the US election and judicial systems don't work that way
What? You saying we can't punch them hillbillies? Physical violence, now that's some old school politics. :grinv1:

Yeah there are different systems in each state. Some elect judges and sheriffs, others are appointed. Election laws too are subject to the whims of local legislatures, hence the gerrymandering and other manipulations. Even some voting systems are controlled at county levels. It's pretty chaotic, and has been from day 1. (or at least since they let non-white males, females, and non-property owners vote :tongueoutv1:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back