2023 Pre Season - SAM FLANDERS HYPE THREAD

PBs all over the place in the 2km time trial.
Preseason has officially started for both players and the media.
Looking forward to every preseason article mentioning a player also throwing in the old "ran a PB in the time trial".
Brodie the last best example, got that ad nauseum his last season with us.
Isn’t it expected that players, particularly the 1-4 year kids, should be hitting PBs? They are coming back a year older and with a whole extra season of AFL level training under their belt. They’ll eventually get bigger and bulkier which will impact times, but I remember them saying in a pre-season video maybe a year or two back that the young players will just naturally come back fitter and non PBs are probably just as noteworthy.

Assuming the tall skinny kid from this mornings Instagram story is young Read from the academy?

Already a giant! (screenshot doesn’t do him justice).
View attachment 1562626

513e35efdd96a3c64b111c98d6648c39.jpg

More interested in who this is, looks like someone’s 12 year old brother…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That's me bro don't talk smack or ill sort you out.
Looks like the only thing you should be sorting out is a 20 pack of nuggies*

*this is a joke, body shaming is wrong, mmkay?

I hope so.

Him speaking of being a leader is also promising. Suns have really been trying to recruit people of good character. Flanders might turn out to be another one who wants to work hard and lead by example.

He's a ripper. I bump in to him from time to time and he's often friendlier to me than I am to him (not on purpose, I am usually just preoccupied with work during the day).

He's a ripper. I bump in to him from time to time and he's often friendlier to me than I am to him (not on purpose, I am usually just preoccupied with work during the day).
the-simpsons-homer-simpson (1).gif
Sam Flanders and Yeeted Suns (2022, Colourised)

Back