Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

In Country Vic at the moment, hoping to get through to Melbourne over the next few days or so. Bit flexible, play it by ear kinda trip now (after catching up with my Mother in law.
Elton Johns Wig is your mother in law??????

Hey Baz, doing great, a bit limited as we are travelling at the moment so getting online inbetween sightseeing and other good stuff. Went down a gold mine today which was awesome!.

How you doing?

View attachment 1593626
You did the goldmine?

It's bloody great, isn't it? And hard to believe it's almost in the middle of town and down you go.

I forget the exact stat, but I think there's something like 5,000 km of tunnels under Bendigo.

Wandering mineshafts seems like an extreme overreaction to me
'Wandering Mineshafts' sounds like a pub band you'd see only in a country pub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Wandering Mineshafts' sounds like a pub band you'd see only in a country pub.
There are some terrific band names out there.

Teen age me thought machine gun fellatio was a ripping name.
But some of those tribute bands have great names

I saw a Divinals tribute band, the lead singer was a glamour in the school uniform, their name "you'll touch yourself"

There are some terrific band names out there.

Teen age me thought machine gun fellatio was a ripping name.
But some of those tribute bands have great names

I saw a Divinals tribute band, the lead singer was a glamour in the school uniform, their name "you'll touch yourself"
Very clever (had to Google that to work out the references).

ill save this post as evidence for my next complaint to the commitee.

Unfortunately the same incompetent mob that selects the all Sweet team also presides over judicial proceedings.

Honestly, I didn't realize how much that sticks in your craw until this past blazer season.

I get it.

Whilst drinking a pint of Guinness, sign me up.
unless your at the one pub in Bendigo with a guinness tap - with NO guinness!! bloody shambles of course
You did the goldmine?

It's bloody great, isn't it? And hard to believe it's almost in the middle of town and down you go.

I forget the exact stat, but I think there's something like 5,000 km of tunnels under Bendigo.
yep- totally awesome experience. Thanks for the recommendation Wigs. Our tour guide 's name was Baz - awesome bloke too ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back