Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that an idiot like me can predict what is going to happen on the field ,if I can see it unfolding then we are in deep shite

Why is it that an idiot like me can predict what is going to happen on the field ,if I can see it unfolding then we are in deep shite
Maybe we need you at the contest.

Subbing Sturt instead of Banfield reeks of being a braindead ****en c**t
We were getting killed in the center square clearance so he brings on RAS and plays him high HF
We kept the same players and structure in there for most of he last quarter, no dare or flare to change it up , this Coach might turn out to be worse then Drum and possibly send us back 10 years in the wilderness

Bell is going to be so predictable and fake masculine in sacking JLO if Fremantle loses to Hawthorn next week.
JLO seems a really nice honest and modest guy but fear he lacks some flare & daring and is probably out of his depth as a Snr Coach and maybe best suited to a line coach (how many others have backed their players to the hilt without change ie Ratten, Cameron & Essendon guy last year to name a few, before that Noble and Rhys Shaw at NM)
Nathan Buckley might be a good choice after a a few years to review what he did right and wrong (appears Brad Scott has come back as a more wiser coach and proably Ross)

I can't believe we paid two first round and 1 second round picks for Jackson.

He was uncontracted Freo and Jackson held the power not the Dees.

Our first plus our second would have been sufficient from last year. We are going to miss out on a much needed young gun top 10 pick or even top 5 pick.
It's turning out much worse than the Hogan trade.

At least with the Hogan trade, it was just pick 6 and 23. No future picks were traded.

I could of accepted trading pick 13 and our 2023 2nd rounder.

Saying that, I don't think it will set the team back for 5 years like some predicted with the Hogan trade.

I have no issues trading our 2024 2nd rounder this season for pick 30-35.

As long as our 2024 1st rounder stays put, I am fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JL - "Today men we are going to be handballing like mother****ers out of defence even if this takes numbers from our attack and we have to kick to 3 on 1s"
Freo Player - " But boss its really humid and slippery out there shouldn't we be moving the ball fast by foot?"
JL -"..............Thats exactly what they'd be expecting us to do"

JL - "Today men we are going to be handballing like mother*ers out of defence even if this takes numbers from our attack and we have to kick to 3 on 1s"
Freo Player - " But boss its really humid and slippery out there shouldn't we be moving the ball fast by foot?"
JL -"..............Thats exactly what they'd be expecting us to do"

Is this legit?

I’ve seen Amiss, hopefully will be a star! But we should’ve taken Jacob VR and not sold the farm for Jackson
JVR wouldn't be given the chance in this squad, he'd spend years in the WAFL because JL wants him to work on his "defensive skillset"

Think instead of getting rid of JL they need to bring in someone like Don Pyke to help him. They didn’t bring anyone new coaches in from outside to replace Josh carr I think that was a mistake
Not especially responding to your post, but I can't see Longmuir bringing in anyone who doesn't support what he is doing. A defensive mindset being the starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back