Think Tank Introducing Clangerwatch! aka the Dangerfield medal

Should the Fabgerflog award be total or average clangers?

• Total

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swimming and ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Tim 'R' Kelly and Jacob 'Space' Hopper who managed 9 clangers each in a relatively clanger-free weekend of footy (I know I'm shocked too) leaving Kelly as the outright leader for the somethingth week in a row on 52, with daylight second.

Cam Durrhaha (37) and Darcy 'Robert' Parish (35) were the other big movers with 8 each but still just outside the top group. Danger is on 34 and has now faked an injury to avoid winning after the award was officially named after him :shrug: How embarassing for him

1683548539675.png

In other news, Brayden 'Brain Fade' Maynard actually had 0 clangers for possibly the first time ever, while Lance 'No Booing Please' Franklin only had 2 because he hardly touched the pill all game... which begs the question someone posed earlier of Who has the most clangers per disposal?

Well I can tell you that our total leader Kelly is on 52 from 235 which or roughly 1 clanger every 5 disposals, while Spuddy in 5 games has 21 clangers from 50 disposals or almost /drum roll....

1 clanger every 2 disposals!!! 🎉 Quick somebody tell the AFL so they can plan another game-ruining pitch invasaion

So well done whoever brought that up, you know who you are I assume

Is Jordan De Goey still the outright leader for most clangers in a single game this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was spreaders ban worse than Elmer’s? I don’t remember dissing 9/11 victims.
What did he even do?
I got a 24 hour banzhammer, came back and he was gone.

After 10 rounds, Kelly retains the lead but Petracca has jumped into 2nd place courtesy of 10 clangers in the Dreamons loss to Poorf, Below him, Coniglio and Oliver switched spots while Crouch and Worpel joined Tom Green in equl 5th while Wines dropped out of the top 10

Honrable mentions to Bruhn and Langford who had 9 each but aren't even in the top 100

Most clangers this week goes to the guy whose nickname rhymes with Sherman tank

1685286239787.png

Meanwhile, you might think being the best player in a totally s**t team would cut you some slack, but no... Tim Kelly continues to dominate while below him the usual suspects swap places and The Chad knocks Worpel out of the top echelon

1685286090055.png

Spuddy amazingly had just 1 clanger from his 0.1, 7 disposal game. The end times are upon us

Last edited:
Most clangers this week goes to the guy whose nickname rhymes with Sherman tank

View attachment 1699409

Meanwhile, you might think being the best player in a totally s**t team would cut you some slack, but no... Tim Kelly continues to dominate while below him the usual suspects swap places and The Chad knocks Worpel out of the top echelon

View attachment 1699408

Spuddy amazingly had just 1 clanger from his 0.1, 7 disposal game. The end times are upon us
Keep it up Tim, we wanna win something this year!!!

Back