No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

whos getting on the sauce ?

just bout to crack my first ice cold vb can
yeah slurpin down on the jesus-approved fruity bitterness of a fortifying hazy pale ale, think its my 4th got one left im nursing em now cos i dont wanna go out into public to get more

plus smashed on this ultracomprestwhateveritis smoke

backs been a bit sheet so i just popped 15mg of occilupo to shut that up, then i will be relaxed af

cheers bruv

whos getting on the sauce ?

just bout to crack my first ice cold vb can

Chef baked pork and fennel sausage rolls with pastry to die for and the pork and fennel so magnificently balanced, followed by...

La Louche!

brand-pernod-lifestyle-original.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah slurpin down on the jesus-approved fruity bitterness of a fortifying hazy pale ale, think its my 4th got one left im nursing em now cos i dont wanna go out into public to get more

backs been a bit sheet so i just popped 15mg of occilupo to shut that up, then i will be relaxed af

cheers bruv
Then need a few lines to balance it all out

cheers bruv
gonna be the first campaigner to od in the tan

Used to take my dad's old sigma wagon when I was 16
Dad had a Simca Wagon, 3 on the column, owned late 60's to early70's. Shocker of a vehicle. Didn't like to go too far from home. Drive a little, poop itself. Drive a little more, poop itself a different way etc. May as well as called it North Melbourne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back